Activ8 Energies

Ireland15 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

You get what you give

I have worked in Activ8 for a number of years now and I have learned so much. The office is fast paced so being organized is extremely important but the people who work there make it a fun place to be. If you work hard, it pays off and management are always willing to work with you where they can. Cons: Minimum statutory holidays

A bright future for Activ8 + sales are through the roof!🌞

My time so far in Activ8 has been very positive - there is a good work life balance and plenty of staff recognition days/lunches etc. and bonuses. The work load reflects the constant growth in the industry and expansion of the company which is great to see. Any ideas brought forward to management are welcomed and seen through which I respect. Overall the line of work is far from stagnant and change is constant in a positive way. It is fast paced but this is to be expected considering the field. Management provide the resources required and encourage employees to upskill/do courses. There is an open door policy and unlike a lot of other companies there is very much a family atmosphere. Any issues are dealt with quickly and met with a realistic and personal approach. I look forward to watching Activ8 grow and be a part of a great cause to encourage the use of renewable energy in Ireland and hopefully have a positive impact on the future of our climate!

Pros

Staff appreciation gestures / Flexibility/Good Atmosphere /Sociable hours

Avoid at all costs

The job itself is monotonous and mundane, and sucks a little bit of your soul out of your body with every dial of the phone. Systems are inefficient, time consuming, and outdated. Management don't care because they're not the ones having to use it. All they seem to care about is belittling their coworkers to make themselves feel better about dedicating the last decade of their lives to being trapped in a deadend job.Everyone there is deeply unhappy, and it creates a cold unwelcoming atmosphere. There's no room for growth and no room for new ideas. They'll also find any excuse to not give you a payrise, regardless of your KPI.The ridiculously high staff turnover speaks for itself. It doesn't take people long to realize that the nonsense they have to put up with just is not worth the few scabby pennies above minimum wage. But of course, management is not the problem. Everyone else is.

Professional and competent company

I have been working with Activ8 Solar Energies for a good few years now and have always found the staff and management professional and easy to deal with. The company's standards are second to none and this is reflected in regular positive feedback from customers which is always enjoyable to hear. I would recommend Activ8 Solar Energies for anyone who feels up to the challenge while also helping to shape Ireland's future.

Fast paced, but fun friendly environment

Activ8 Energies for me was great place to work, I was happy to go into work every day I was there, there's a good work culture with interesting & fun people

Good Job with a progressive company.

Enjoy working here, fast paced office environment, onboarding was fantastic with a welcome from everyone. Pay is above minimum wage and good earning potential. Working 9- 5 Monday to Friday. With good perks - lunch, incentives and a lot of social outings organised by the company. Management are very aware of employees circumstances and act according. Have recommended to friends as good referral scheme in place.

Not even a livibg

Paid pittance for a stressful and monotonous job. Really high turnover which speaks for itself. Do not trust the upper management. Only small benefit is not working weekends.

Pros

Monday to Friday

Cons

The hours

fun

we would approach people and try to convince people to install solar panels into their homes to minimise their bills and save them money. The hard part was reading people to see what direction we would take in pulling them into our stand.

Pros

Meeting new people, bringing out confidence

Cons

standing all day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Activ8 Energies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement