Be honest, but be tactfully honest. You want to stay away from negative and or emotional comments and focus on the future. you should know the company’s basic values. Find a way to connect your values to the company, be explicit and honest. State their values, and then move into how you admire and act on that value in your career. You can then move into how you think this value furthers your professional goals.
- How are the working hours at Adecco?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Adecco?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Adecco about how to improve it?One person answered
- How are the working hoursOne person answered
- What's the name and location of the company and what type of work is carried out . Sone former worke…