Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

Ireland17 reviews
Iron planet is the worst place to work for. Adecco tried to help me the best that they can but even if Adecco was there , if the company you work for is using intimidation tactics, there is nothing you can do .
Pros
Good first sales learning experience
Cons
Not hard feeling for Adecco, they found me a temporary job & that is it
Adecco have you as the client, looking for work, best interest in mind.
Work assignments are tailored in a fair manner with flexibility, so that you can apply for time off to attend your relevant life events.

My only criticism would be that they should at least bump up some assignment rates of pay from minimum wage.
Collaborative, nice team to coordinate temp roles. They help facilitate temporary roles across companies in dublin. They're very proactive and helpful.
Was all fine until i finished in the employment then it took over a month and lots of phone calls and contact before i got payed in full and got all the paperwork i should have got at end of contract
Communication, without a doubt, is a crucial aspect of business operations. It is about designing and using communication systems that are appropriate for the needs of a business or company.
Pros
Helping the company to achieve their goals
Cons
Never be demotivated
they don't care about the job seeker , they played me around for months and never saw any job materialized with them ..
Their priority are multinational corporations and not the people they recruit for them ..Utter disappointed .. Avoid these scumbags at all times .. They are disgusting ! ..
Pros
Cons
Their recruitment staff always with a false smile on their faces ..
So I was out of work for a while seen that adecco had a wear house job up I applied for it went into to them they were all nice and helpful started working and I got injured at work and it was because I wasn't trained I was out for 3 weeks and they let me go and I emailed them and I haven't heard a thing back

I would never recommend them to anyone
Pros
Cons
Bad paid and long hours
Adecco are keen to find and keep you in work, if you are hard working and reliable. As long as you work with them, they will work with you to keep you employed in a job that suits you.
Pros
They will always find work for you.
Cons
You can not always rely on temparay work.
The staff at Adecco become a second family to their employees.

always striving to accommodate clients and employees.

very understanding and will always try to find work best suited for for each individual
Pros
Monday to Friday 9-5
Cons
non
Nice contact person, described the job and made me understand the role of the job. Easy to contact and relate to.
Always ready to give me jobs and take up new roles.

The referrals to other jobs were also satisfactory.
Pros
Communication satisfaction
Cons
A temp agency is supposed to get you regular work even if it's once or twice a month. Initially when I had signed up I was getting calls pretty frequently. Eventually I never heard from them again. I can't say that other temp agencies are any better but they do kinda take advantage of people who need work.
Pros
Lots of flexibility with schedules
Cons
Not enough work
Staff have a very approachable manner and they are supportive and encouraging. The are very helpful with interview prep and always follow-up with feedback. They are diligent with any queries or issues.
Pros
Friendly, accessible
Cons
Adecco are a supportive company who offer excellent progression and training programs. Communication is always open and it's encouraged to voice opinions and ideas.

You are expected to work hard but are rewarded by incentives and constant recognition for success stories.
Pros
Career progression, Uncapped commission, Autonomy, Supportive work culture
Cons
On-boarding could be improved.
Adecco filled me with job from the 2nd week I was with them and provided very good service through the whole time I was with them.
- A lot of customer interaction and communications on the different level. Lots of interesting conversation and positive energy.
- Every day is the new challenge. I am coming across new business developments and strategy implementations.

- Management is more like coaching and being your mates and support, rather than bosses.

- My team are great. It is most important part of the our success, atmosphere at work. Really it is the most enjoyable part of job!

- Dealing with those prospect who are not willing or kind of, scared to share the information and not really interested in the product. Sometimes their attitude can be really mean.
Pros
Atmosphere at work, gym facility and swimming pool, free food - definetly worth mention!
Cons
Being hired on temporary basis is not allow to fully participate in different projects
Bonne expérience

 Processus de sélection (publication d’offre d’emploi, tri de cv, entretiens face-à-face et téléphoniques, évaluation du niveau d’anglais, contrôle des références, etc.)

 Mise à jour de la base de données avec les candidats sélectionnés

 Responsable assessment center
gdyby nie skończył mi się kontrakt pewnie nadal bym tam pracował także to była dobra firma
Pros
płatne przerwy, dużo nadgodzin, luźna atmosfera na linni agencja pracownik
Cons
brak możliwości awansu