Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews

Ireland24 reviews

Found 24 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,979 reviews

i was attached to banta and the work schedule is suitable for me as of that time

the working environment is good and the safety of the staff are well in consideration. the supervisor are always around to assit in solving problems.

It's ok

Don't wanna go out with the correct one day off and then you will be new to me in a few weeks and you can come back with the correct one day off and the result of your request network is no way for us for

Pros

Relaxed

Cons

Bad pay

Non responsive

Non responsive, very laid back, toxic recruiters that don’t reply phone calls or emails. A no no for any body wanting to join this company. You will be left unemployed for a long time

Bien

Me gustó trabajar para adecco porque te consiguen trabajos que se ajustan a tu perfil y a lo que estás buscando. Además te dan formación y apoyan cuando es necesario.

Stay away from them!!!

Non responsive, they do nothing!! I had to chase to get them to do anything, like fix my salary . They messed up my salary for 2 years regardless of all the phone calls and emails I sent. It was like another job. They earned 1/3 of my salary but did nothing . I got ill, I had a stroke at 41!...no help nor sick pay from Adecco after making 1/3 of my salary for 2 years! Caused so much undue stress. Would not respond to my queries, always had my info wrong (annual leave etc) STAY AWAY FROM THEM ..better more helpful agencies.

Pros

None!

Terrible management

Worked for Adecco in an Amazon warehouse and the Adecco floor managers to supervisors are by far the worst I have ever come across. There is zero communication and you are constantly told one thing and another thing happens. They couldn’t care less about you or your career all they care about is the money. On the Amazon side the managers were some of the best I’ve come across but Adecco were atrocious and the supervisors were actually quite rude to employees on several occasions and sometimes took weeks to fulfill the smallest of requests

Cons

A positive and interesting work culture

With Adecco it helps if you are ambitious. If you show willingness to re-train and commute then the work you will be offered will be enjoyable.I was offered an academic interview, but got an academic support job which was quite rewarding

Pros

Interesting work

Cons

Commuting could be more than 1 hour

I was working for a company called iron planet temp work replacement

Iron planet is the worst place to work for. Adecco tried to help me the best that they can but even if Adecco was there , if the company you work for is using intimidation tactics, there is nothing you can do .

Pros

Good first sales learning experience

Cons

Not hard feeling for Adecco, they found me a temporary job & that is it

Work assignments tailored to the individual

Adecco have you as the client, looking for work, best interest in mind. Work assignments are tailored in a fair manner with flexibility, so that you can apply for time off to attend your relevant life events. My only criticism would be that they should at least bump up some assignment rates of pay from minimum wage.

Nice people to work with

Collaborative, nice team to coordinate temp roles. They help facilitate temporary roles across companies in dublin. They're very proactive and helpful.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Adecco?

Fine until end of contract

Was all fine until i finished in the employment then it took over a month and lots of phone calls and contact before i got payed in full and got all the paperwork i should have got at end of contract

Be effective in the worplace

Communication, without a doubt, is a crucial aspect of business operations. It is about designing and using communication systems that are appropriate for the needs of a business or company.

Pros

Helping the company to achieve their goals

Cons

Never be demotivated

they don't care about the job seeker ..

they don't care about the job seeker , they played me around for months and never saw any job materialized with them .. Their priority are multinational corporations and not the people they recruit for them ..Utter disappointed .. Avoid these scumbags at all times .. They are disgusting ! ..

Pros

Cons

Their recruitment staff always with a false smile on their faces ..

Never work with them again

So I was out of work for a while seen that adecco had a wear house job up I applied for it went into to them they were all nice and helpful started working and I got injured at work and it was because I wasn't trained I was out for 3 weeks and they let me go and I emailed them and I haven't heard a thing back I would never recommend them to anyone

Pros

Cons

Bad paid and long hours

A good stop gap.

Adecco are keen to find and keep you in work, if you are hard working and reliable. As long as you work with them, they will work with you to keep you employed in a job that suits you.

Pros

They will always find work for you.

Cons

You can not always rely on temparay work.

Brilliant

The staff at Adecco become a second family to their employees. always striving to accommodate clients and employees. very understanding and will always try to find work best suited for for each individual

Pros

Monday to Friday 9-5

Cons

non

Machine Operator

Nice contact person, described the job and made me understand the role of the job. Easy to contact and relate to. Always ready to give me jobs and take up new roles. The referrals to other jobs were also satisfactory.

Pros

Communication satisfaction

Don't bother

A temp agency is supposed to get you regular work even if it's once or twice a month. Initially when I had signed up I was getting calls pretty frequently. Eventually I never heard from them again. I can't say that other temp agencies are any better but they do kinda take advantage of people who need work.

Pros

Lots of flexibility with schedules

Cons

Not enough work

Professional, friendly and approachable

Staff have a very approachable manner and they are supportive and encouraging. The are very helpful with interview prep and always follow-up with feedback. They are diligent with any queries or issues.

Pros

Friendly, accessible

Engaging, Supportive Employer

Adecco are a supportive company who offer excellent progression and training programs. Communication is always open and it's encouraged to voice opinions and ideas. You are expected to work hard but are rewarded by incentives and constant recognition for success stories.

Pros

Career progression, Uncapped commission, Autonomy, Supportive work culture

Cons

On-boarding could be improved.

Very good work agency

Adecco filled me with job from the 2nd week I was with them and provided very good service through the whole time I was with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adecco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Adecco
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?