Adecco

Adecco Employee Reviews in Mountain View, CA

You’re seeing reviews in Mountain View, CA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
It is OK to work for adeco, but, there is no future with this agency as a temp. or vendor employee as you will get laid off at any time without further notice. If you work for adecco, just keep looking for another job, do not wait for permanent position, you do not know when but one day you go to work then you are told pack your stuff and leave and do not get closer to your computer or ...
Not trying to review but indeed insists I do. They help find jobs with tops companies and the contracts often end earlier than amounted time they agreed too.
The typical day at work is what is expected based on the expected task. There's tons of opportunity to learn new things, and management can be chaotic style or well managed, either one is good depending on your personality. Company culture is progressive, and job itself can be technically challenging, but is always rewarded with out of this world experience.
I started off entry level for Google Express, I managed to work my way up and was given the opportunity to be promoted several times. They provided all that I needed when it came to supporting the leads and managers. Despite having such a large staff to manage I usually felt my voice was heard.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
health care could be better
I loved working with Adecco. My time at Google with all the Adecco people was incredible. We always would find time to eat or play together as a team. Great Halloween parties and Thanksgiving cookouts. Good times making new friends!
Pros
free food, good team activities
Cons
healthcare
Adecco was hired by Google for a data collection start-up project. It was a twelve month contract that ended up being almost two years. It was a a great transition job with plenty of travel and overtime available to the team members.
Client Program Managers were supportive on the programs, however, I believe that there needs to be more support for growing teams and programs to fully support the Adecco employees.
Working at Waymo was great for the atmosphere, but the Adecco management and pay was lacking. There are no paid vacation days, and only 3 paid sick days per year.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No vacation days
Adecco provides great opportunities for personal and career growth. Management is responsive without being invasive or obstructive in day-to-day work. I can not imagine having advanced this far in my career without them!
Pros
Work with impressive companies like Waymo/Google.
Cons
Contracts feel too short.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Adecco?
the company could use some major improvement. its great for people that want a stationary positon. advancement is based on who you know- in this case the world is based on connections.
Upper management does not listen to ideas from mid level managers Down-line communication is almost non-existent Customer satisfaction is placed below the financal bottom line.
Very laid back relaxed environment, no stress, no micromanagement. Working at Google taught me to become a better leader, how to resolve conflict, and become a master at critical thinking skills.
Pros
Traveling, take home vehicle, great pay.
Cons
Two year contract.
a little boring, sit all day. worked 2pm to 11pm free lunch cooked on site basketball courts in parking lot two year contract. don't know if they still offer this position
good temp agency, they helped me find a job pretty fast and within my location. I don't know much of them now but when I dealt with them they were good.
This company matches employees with interesting work places and firms in the Bay Area. The only downside is that jobs are at times mainly entry-level.
Pros
free lunches, interesting job opportunities
Cons
salary, benefits, security
Staffing agency very helpful in finding work quick. Benefits are not great. Management is ok, depending who is the manager at the site that represents Adecco. They have connection to big tech corporation, but mainly contract positions if you want to work for them.
Pros
Helpful assisting job search
benefits
Adecco assigned me to work at Google and it was a great experience, I have no complaints about my position. While I was in a clean room environment, I learned the procedures on assembling Google glasses. I would have given the agency 4 stars, but Adecco doesn't pay on holidays straight. You have to work 1,000 hours before a holiday to get paid.
i was there for a short while, but while i was there i basically scanned books that people see on the internet, it was page by page. i didn't learned much. The managers where far. The co-worker where all great people no bad comments. the job was fairly easy. the most enjoyable moment was break time ping pong table had a great experience with that company.
Pros
ping pong during lunch, free lunch an breakfast
Cons
was there a short while no bad feed back.
working with google was an awesome opportunity.good college,good culture,work ife balance,... • Ability to test and support the Linux operating system on new hardware designs, including provisioning systems, stability and power analysis, and driving defects to resolution with our internal teams • Ability to create the test plan for the board level testing and execute it • Experience with selecting, qualifying and supporting high performance computer servers • Experience in qualifying off the shelf HW/FW such as power suppliers, motherboards, motherboard firmware • Installs, maintains and replaces hardware components as needed on agency staff computers, including cleaning interior and exterior areas and peripherals as needed. • Responsible for imaging, configuration and deployment of new workstations, including computers, printers, telephones and mobile devices. • Diagnose Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win2003/Win2008 & Office 2003/2007/2010 issues • Experience in test board design • Experience in data storage: HDDs, SSDs, or any flash-based product(e.g. USB, CF, SD) and SATA, SAS/SCSI, PCIE or other high-speed interface • Worked closely with other members of the IT Department to resolve a wide range of technical problems including, but not limited to VPN, Wi-Fi, and software support. • Assisted with aspects of hardware lifecycle: deployment, maintenance, and retirement • Assisted with software licensing management.
The neighborhood this specific CVS is at was the best thing about it. The same exact people would come and shop at this CVS, so we as employees got to really know some of our loyal customers. Managers were always nice as well.
I enjoyed my time working for Macy's, it was very cool to work in one of the largest department stores in the Chicago downtown area, I gained some very essential customer service skills while working there. I was glad to be part of a team who responsibilities was to stock the sales floor properly so customers could have a enjoyable shopping experience.