Adecco
Adecco Employee Review

Never work with them again

13 November 2017
So I was out of work for a while seen that adecco had a wear house job up I applied for it went into to them they were all nice and helpful started working and I got injured at work and it was because I wasn't trained I was out for 3 weeks and they let me go and I emailed them and I haven't heard a thing back I would never recommend them to anyone
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Cons
Bad paid and long hours
27 June 2020
JOB SEARCH - Unemployed (Former Employee) - Dublin West, County Dublin
Iron planet is the worst place to work for. Adecco tried to help me the best that they can but even if Adecco was there , if the company you work for is using intimidation tactics, there is nothing you can do .
Pros
Good first sales learning experience
Cons
Not hard feeling for Adecco, they found me a temporary job & that is it
12 March 2020
GENERAL OPERATIVE (Current Employee) - Cork
Adecco have you as the client, looking for work, best interest in mind. Work assignments are tailored in a fair manner with flexibility, so that you can apply for time off to attend your relevant life events. My only criticism would be that they should at least bump up some assignment rates of pay from minimum wage.
3 January 2020
Administrative Business Partner (Current Employee) - Dublin
Collaborative, nice team to coordinate temp roles. They help facilitate temporary roles across companies in dublin. They're very proactive and helpful.
  1. Never work with them again