AIRCOACH

AIRCOACH Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews

4.3Pay & benefits

Very professional

I loved working here. The busses are excellent quality, friendly staff, approachable management and good wages. Wage is only ok at the start but goes up in increments, eventually becoming the best rate in Ireland for a private operator

Pros

Wages

Cons

Some late night shifts

It's was good and everyone was very nice

I was doing red car park unfortunately I had to leave due to family issues out my control you will not hear from management till you do something wrong so just keep your head down and you will be good

The hours are long, small amount of administrative staff in the office, as a result, heavy workload for those there. Drivers are a nice bunch. Otherwise ok.

Not as good as they have you believe!

Wage is good provided you get enough hrs, but not always get the hrs, you might have one or two good weeks pay, but then too many bad weeks pay, so it's a very bad wage then. Rosters are bad they don't care about drivers life. new management is problem here only pretend to listen to problems and have pressure long term drivers and managers out of job. They try get rid of driver when get to top rate of pay. Buses are very bad compared to competitors. Reporting issues but don't get fixed. Bad facilities at depots for drivers rest times.

Pros

Good friendly colleagues

Cons

Too many to list. Bad buses, poor facilities at depots

Official response from AIRCOACH

31 August 2022
Thanks for your comment, we are working hard to improve our driver rest areas, new tables and chairs, TVs, Sofa's, whole new buildings in some cases. As for the fleet we are buying in 3 new vehicles types over the coming years making investment in the driver area.

Former employees

Only left because of covid19 reduction in services, excellent buses excellently maintained 100% customers. Great company to work for great bunch of lads/ladies made feel welcome from day one.

Pros

Wages conditions customers

Very Good Employer

I worked for Aircoach as a Bus Driver, I really enjoyed my time there and worked with some of the nicest people I know. Management were very good, fleet of buses were good and well maintained , all in all I have only positive things to say about them.

Good Company

Aircoach was a good company to work for with good people. I only left to try something different. The staff were friendly and most of the customers are pleasant as they are either on holiday or going on holiday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIRCOACH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare AIRCOACH with

AIRCOACH reviews by location

Learn about AIRCOACH in popular locations

• AIRCOACH