Depend on contract hours. I have 30 hour contract but in the last 10 years i worked 90% 40 hours in a week. In the past even more.
I work from 6 till 14 or 14.30 till 22.30. Sometimes you get middle shift.
Depends its switches around, mostly its a 6 hour shifts, shift patterns are 6am - noon, 11.30 - 17.30, 17.00 - 22.30 weekdays and 22.00 at weekends. However you could be put on an odd shift everynow and again like 6 -10/11am/2pm or 15.00 - 22.00 but you have plenty of notice as the roster is given out 4 weeks in advance.
It used to be 8 hour shifts! They are now changing to 4, 6 or 8 hours over 4 or 5 day weeks.
Not enough hours given
Very bad,4-6h shifts,mostly on sat-sun,when preferable people having weekend off
Depends from many different reasons,now very poor hard to survive if U have family (part time contracts).
- Why would you want to work at ALDI?4 people answered
- Is the salary payment weekly or monthly?4 people answered
- What is the tips of Aldi Interview?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at ALDI?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of ALDI?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at ALDI?2 people answered
- Do aldi pay weekly2 people answered
- Is it acceptable for an area manager to have tattoos?2 people answered
- What is the ALDI employee discount?2 people answered
- Group assesssment2 people answered