Base rate is 11.50 per hour. Its a guaranteed €1,250 income a month but in reality you come out with about €1,500. The contract is minimun 25 hours weekly but usally its 28 - 30. Sunday rates are an extra 4.50 an hour.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about ALDI
- How are the working hours at ALDI?7 people answered
- Why would you want to work at ALDI?4 people answered
- Is the salary payment weekly or monthly?4 people answered
- What is the tips of Aldi Interview?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at ALDI?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of ALDI?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at ALDI?2 people answered
- Do aldi pay weekly2 people answered
- Is it acceptable for an area manager to have tattoos?2 people answered
- What is the ALDI employee discount?2 people answered
See all questions and answers