ALDI

ALDI Employee Reviews in Mitchelstown, County Cork

Mitchelstown, County Cork8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,313 reviews

Nice place to work

Work life balance not great...all weekend work although work was really enjoyable. Great company very professional and employee safety paramount. Great envoirnment to work in and all management and employees are so hardworking and efficient.

Pros

Satisfying work in a fast paced envourment

Cons

Weekend work no weekends off

Great work environment

My overall view of Aldi was excellent. It was a great place to work, nice group of guys and management was extremely friendly and helpful. I ended my employment because I have to return to college.

Good team and no stress

Perfectly organised so shifts aren't too physically intense. Laidback management but functional makes it a no stress working position. Only drawback is low career options.

Stay clear.

I was excited to join as it was start 6am and finish early or so I was told.that wasn't the case. You've to be in the office ready to start before 6 so I was awake at 4.30am but I didn't mind as I was told latest they work would be 2pm and most days it's 12.30. I had to continuesly ask them why we are finishing at 3/4pm even on a Saturday & Sunday. No life what so ever. Home , shower, eat clean and bed. I was told oh it will change but it didn't.

Pros

Wage

Cons

No life

Back breaking work

Worked in mitcheltown warehouse for 2 years picking boxes I found the work hard on the back and very rarely gettin 2 days off together didn't help .started at 5 every morning finished at lunchtime . Mangement were all ways saying your opinion was valued but really didn't want to know what u had to say . Went for nurmious promotions in house but I found forgeiners were favoured very buddie buddie system . Was grand when the recession was on . But plenty of work now back on the sites

Pros

Money was good

Cons

Not havin 2 days off together. Working everywend

poor management

Very nice and clean place to work with good basic pay rate but management and section leaders don't treat employees as they should. They're rude and surly against them. Lack of information flow.

Unfair

Unfair workplace. No option to progress with career Management is not responding for operators needs . No communication between manager and operators

nice workplace

nice place to work. Pay could be better the distance is a bit far. I have learned much down there working on my own and as part as a team. the best part of the job is helping clear my area and being ahead of my work.

Pros

lads are fun to work with, the work itself not to strenuous

Cons

pay and distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALDI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare ALDI with

Learn about ALDI in Mitchelstown, County Cork

• ALDI
  • Mitchelstown, County Cork
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?