Alexion Pharmaceuticals,Inc.

Alexion Pharmaceuticals,Inc. Employee Reviews

Ireland10 reviews
Overall good place. Some managers micro manage and not always fair.
Good learning environment. Month end very pressurised in terms of deadlines and what you were expected to achieve.
Pros
Good conditions
Cons
Hand on heart one of the best companies I've had the opportunity to work for - was on a fixed term contract and my only regret was that there was a hiring freeze when it was due to be renewed. It was an honour to work for a company that puts the patient first and really makes a difference.
Nice culture in the company, colleagues are what make the company a nice place to work, there is a sense of calmness throughout. Exciting company since it makes drugs for rare diseases.
Great people working on life-saving drugs! Fun exciting place to work every day was different. Strong leaders working here an excellent place to learn due to it being a start-up company
Pros
stong culture
Cons
stressful
Lack of panning

No Work Life Balance

Hugh turnover of staff

Morale was terrible

Hired some great people but they all left within 6 months

Would not recommend it for anybody
Pros
Cons
Terrible place to work
Excellent place to work with a good atmosphere. Learning something new every day. Every day was a new challenge which was very exciting. Working with highly experienced and motivated individuals.
Integrity seriously lacking in this company.Highly qualified for position but overlooked as they had doubts about whether I would stay.Got feedback from friends within the company.The fact that the HR / managed don't even have the manners to give response to interview speaks volumes for this company.
Cons
Rude people
If you are contractor here then you are treated as a 2nd class citizen, avoid at all costs.

If you are full time then its a great place to work.

Either way give it a shot
Pros
The company is evolving
Cons
pay
A lot of really good people at this company. The company is very successful and will continue to grow expecially in terms of Irish footprint which is very promising over the next few years.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Alexion Pharmaceuticals,Inc.?
Alexion is a fast-paced, forward-thinking business environment where any individual can be the source of the next strategic initiative. I developed significant depth and breadth of knowledge and skills while serving in the Global Operations Group. I completed my time with the company by transferring to Dublin, Ireland to start the International Operations there while also simultaneously transferring my role as well.
Pros
Immense growth potential
Cons
Very fast paced, very demanding environment