ALHomecare

ALHomecare Employee Reviews

As a member of a professional, dynamic team, I really feel that we are making a difference: our elderly clients receive excellent care in the privacy of their homes and our carers get great support to further their care skills and participate in nationally recognized professional training as well.I believe flexibility is key in working for ALHomecare: the job is sometimes demanding but always rewarding and it provides opportunities for personal growth and professional development.
Pros
Flexibility
I work for ALHomecare more than 2 years now. I value work and life balance also flexibility it gives. I much appreciate a professional, friendly, polite team and management. I have learned a lot from this organization and still improving my professional skills.I enjoy helping people who decided to look for a job abroad.
Pros
support, training
I learned to be more patient when the client needed more time with feeding, washing etc. I learned to understand more what the client needed, how client felt. I learned to listen more what client said to me every time. I learned to work under stress. I learned to understand what client likes or dislikes. I learned to sing Irish songs, which client teached me. Iam very happy that , I did my best for my client. I saw him happy mamy times. Client said me "thank you , you are great girl. "
Pros
Living in a cozy house
Cons
I have been working in this organization for almost 3 years. I am very happy with my work. I see that we benefit families with elderly relatives, make their lives more comfortable and safe. I was lucky to work in a friendly team, where everyone will come to each other's aid at the right time.This is very important: to do a business that brings satisfaction not only to you personally. And ALHomecare is just such a place. I definitely recommend Affordable Live-in Homecare!
Pros
Comfortable working conditions, flexible hours.
I have been working for ALHomecare for nearly a year and I can honestly say that they have been the best homecare company that I have worked for. The team are super friendly, professional and helpful and there is plenty of opportunities to collaborate. The carers are hardworking, professional and dedicated. They are treated fairly and ALH work hard to ensure that the carers and the families are happy at all times.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Na
I have been working for ALHomecare for over 2 years now. It is a very interesting and fulfilling business to work in with great people providing a great service to our elderly customers and their families. Our families value and really appreciate what the carers do for their loved ones to allow them to comfort and security in their own homes.
Pros
Flexibility
I knew my working day routine before i travelled to Ireland. I was given my tasks and timetable before I signed the contract, so i knew what to expect.I received ongoing support from staff from the beginnings, so I never felt that I was alone as there was a team (Alhomecare) behind me. I know it is not an easy job, but it is rewarding and I feel valued part of the Alhomecare carers. They offere good work life balance and It is ensure that I have one day off minimum a week.Thanks.
Pros
free accommodation, place ticket and meal.
Cons
nothing
I joined ALHomecare over a year ago. I applied and within a matter of hours, I was contacted to schedule an interview. The recruiter was very nice and honest. She gave me full details about the role and ensured that all my questions were answered before starting the interview. I had under 2 years of experience working in a nursing home and visiting homecare and had never done live-in care before. The placement team were very supportive. They really listened to what I was looking for and found me a placement that really suited my skills, abilities and experience. The schedule the family put together was really manageable too and they would check-in a lot to make sure that everything was going smoothly or if the schedule needed to be changed. Being able to deliver 1:1 care has been amazing. I have been able to build a relationship with the client and see the difference it has made in his life and his families life. It has truly felt like living with my own relative. The family have made me feel part of their family and it could not be more rewarding. ALHomecare kept in close contact with me to make sure I was happy and comfortable. They provided training that has really helped me upskill and I will be starting my QQI training end of the month. I am really happy with my salary and have found myself making such savings each month (something which I was never able to do before). I would recommend ALHomecare to not only families looking for live-in care but for carers who want to make a positive difference in their lives.
Pros
Guaranteed hours, employment contract, salary, free QQI training, no rent, bills or food costs, supportive office team
  1. Employee reviews