Allianz Worldwide Care

Allianz Worldwide Care Employee Reviews

Ireland21 reviews
If you do not have a car better dont apply. No the best place to work as it is in the middle of nowhere. It is good for flexi time and casual clothes. Cantine expensive
Understaffed, work overload, no wellness ,no culture , no appreciation, basic salary is very low - underpaid , bad and expensive canteen, natives are getting treated better than the rest, some of the expats even get bullied.. if you value yourself, keep away from this company. Only the colleagues are nice to work with
Lying to clients, poor products, unbelievably terrible. Not paying out premiums, misleading people, always looking for excuses not to pay. 50 minutes average for customer service. its empathically embarassing to work for them.
Do yourself a favour and look for other places. This is not the place that you want to work for. It maybe look appealing but it is not when you scratch under the surface.
Allianz Worldwide Care Ltd is the health insurance division of the Allianz Group. It is the leading health insurance company in the world. Working with Allianz gave me the opportunity to develop my skills in areas of project management, people management and financial reporting. The company has a robust training program positioning an individual for progression within any of the expanding departments within the group. The company provided a focus on work life balance using the Allianz Engagement Survey (AES) on which I project managed and implemented its introduction as well as action points from its findings. I really enjoyed working with the organisation
so far one of the worst experience in my life - Stressful - The procedures takes ages - Expensive cantine you have the pay also the bread - Very bad atmosphere - Dont think in stand up after 3 hours looking your computer - Bad IT systems very slow and not efficient - offices old - the Management is incompetent, not human and bullying
Pros
Permanent role
Cons
Toxic Atmosphere stress
It is a great place to work, the management care about their employees and go to great lengths to facilitate a work life balance. It's a fast paced dynamic company that offer great progression opportunities if you are willing to work hard and grow with the company. My overall rating for this company would be five stars.
The culture is absolutely awful, it would be the last place I would recommend to a person. It's purely bad management and a toxic atmosphere. Extremely high turnover of staff.
Pros
Good benefits and competitive salary
Cons
Poor management and toxic atmosphere
Allianz is overall a good company, but with serious deficits and a lack of understanding/ comprehension on the side of senior management. work/ life balance difficult to achieve.
Pros
pay is competitive
Cons
work/life balance poor + senior management do not understand what they are managing
Amazing Company to work for with multinational and multi lingual peoples from all over the world. Over 44 different nationalities with great mentors and great training. Management were spectactular and very laid back and understanding :)
Pros
people
Cons
very presurised
Keine besonders gute Erfahrung. Gut bezahlt, aber das Arbeitsklima war nicht gut
If job security is your main concern, then AWC can provide that no problem. Otherwise I would research further on website such as Glassdoor for further insights before applying for Allianz Worldwide Care/Allianz Worldwide Partners. Especially in operations department such as Claims, Helpline, Policy Management.
Pros
Great job security
Cons
Long hours, very little chance for any progression.
Cette entreprise est très enrichissante de part la diversité culturelle et professionnelle des individus. Des possibilités d'évolution et un travail qui peut être tant fastidieux que fascinant
Pros
Diversité des tâches et diversités humains
Cons
difficultés d'organisation / gestion de certaines équipes
Given that the company is a huge organisation some processes are unavoidably inefficient, which makes working there frustrating at times. Salaries are not that high and there are little chances of promotions, career progression or changing departments.
Environnement agréable, possibilités d'évolution selon performance.
A growth organisation, Diverse culture and fast paced. I really enjoyed working there. It is a very challenging place to work and the hours are long however the benefits are the best I have experienced in my career.
Empresa con infinidad de oportunidades para poder desarrollar tus habilidades y aprender otras nuevas. Buena organizacion donde el companarismo es la clave para sacar el trabajo adelante.
Buen ambiente de trabajo, ambiente internacional, flexibidad en las horas del trabajo, 25 dias festivos, pension, seguro medico
Pros
Buenos beneficios
Cons
36 min para comer, lejos de la familia en España
Good career advancement if you can hack the pace and work 50+ hours per week. Good training and development and opportunity to specialize in this private medical insurance company. Nice colleagues from all over the world.
Pros
Good pay, growing company, fast paced
Cons
Not enough parking
Trabalhar numa empresa multicultural e international. Trabalher com objectivos pessoais e de departmento no dia a dia. Trabalho em equipa muito agradavel.
I would start at 9:30, morning time, and go straight to my desk. There, I would set up welcome packs for clients. I learn a lot of things about my self, one being how well I can work independently, as well as being part of a team. My co-workers were very friendly, and welcomed me into their workplace. The hardest part of the job was the first day, getting used to the building. The most enjoyable part was socializing with the staff, and getting to know them.
Pros
lunch room.
Cons
long hours, doing small jobs.