Allianz Employee Reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 1,508 reviews
Inefficient
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 October 2019
Could work on so much. Great management. Great staff. Great canteen. Poor culture. Poor structure. Poor advancement. Great recruitment. Poor benefits.
Productive busy environment
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin City and County24 September 2019
During my time at Allianz, I crossed paths with some of the most amazing and influential people. I learnt a lot while working there and I have my colleagues and management to thank for that.
Pros
People
Cons
Lack of progression
Typical Day at work
Sales & Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin13 November 2017
A typical day working with Allianz Direct is a busy day. I am working on inbound lines for existing and new business focused on the motor product. On target I need to take at least 50 calls per day and that can range from anywhere from 35 to 75 calls based on business. This high tempo culture suits me well as I am used to such an environment from past experience.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Remuneration
Great place to work.
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Booterstown, County Dublin2 October 2017
With all the things I learned and the work environment at Allianz PLC.
I can't recommend it enough, if you have the opportunity to work here you will not regret it.
Pros
Fan club events
Cons
No Parking
A great environment with great staff.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Booterstown, County Dublin24 May 2017
Working in Allianz was a wonderful experience. The job involved a lot of interaction with customers on a daily basis over the phone. As such I was able to develop strong customer service skills. The management were fantastic with me and helped me to build on my academic foundation with practical work skills.
Pros
Team Dynamic
Cons
Long Commute
World successful brand
Osijek (Former Employee) –  Insurance broker18 November 2016
My typical day at work included:
Arranging insurance cover for clients with the insurance provider
Collecting insurance premiums
Keeping detailed computer records
Preparing reports for insurance underwriters
Advising clients on making claims on their policies
Renewing or amending existing policies for clients
Undertaking general administrative duties
Marketing services.
The most enjoyable part of the job is contact with customers, co-workers and management.
Allinz Zagreb is a pleasant working environment.
Productive and Educating
Broker Motor Team (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D10 August 2015
Very educating experience that has aided me in my progression for a career in business, and found the experience very beneficial for my final year in college.
Good relaxed company
Insurance Sales Adviser (Current Employee) –  Dublin 423 February 2013
This role requires me not only to sell policies to new customers on a daily basis but to use my knowledge and expericence to retain existing customers at renewal. I have proven that I can far exceed the targets set in place for this position. I consistantly achieved top performer for my hard work and dedication to the job. I also attained a high level of customer service in both motor and home products.
Other duties included organising temporary and permanent substitutions of cover, adding permanent and temporary drivers to a policy and profile amendments. Adding high value items to a policy and mid-term adjustment fees and payments.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being acknowledged for my hard work sales ethic.
The hardest part of the job is being a consistent seller but luckily I manage that.
I've learned a totally new skill in selling and I've found myself to be very good at it.
Co workers are all very nice and easy to get along with.
Management is very relaxed and easy going and also very approachable.
Pros
relaxed easy going company that awards their staff for hard work
Cons
cpc exams.