Allpro Services
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Allpro Services Employee Reviews in Galway

Galway12 reviews
People working there are nice and I like the job but there is not enough hours to afford living
It might be a good work place if you need to make some extra money, but nothing more.
I've worked here for about 1 year. The company is very nice to work for and value their staff. Their clients also are very friendly.

Start times can be early in the morning or late at night depending on the job you are assigned.

It's hard work, good job satisfaction and they have a high standard to meet but they don't like messers. The owner likes to get to know all her staff really well. They try to assign you work based near where you are and I have found them always accommodating and flexible. I always get paid on-time every week without question and never an issue with my pay. If I want to take holidays they are quite accommodating.

I feel valued and I know I can trust my boss, not something you always find with other employers.

The only downside I can think of (apart from the hard-work) is you may be working on your own
I have been working for Allpro for 12 years, what can I say about the company: allpro is a friendly company that is always ready to help if you need help. Personally, I have convinced myself many times. In my opinion, if allpro can count on you, you can always count on allpro. what I like in allpro: that every day is different. the company is growing very quickly, which means that you can always find something for yourself. the company's rapid development is also a confirmation that the company is stable on the labor market. Which is important nowadays. Allpro is like a family (bad days happen in the best family).
Pros
Open communication
Cons
Last minute jobs

how do I rate the company: on a scale of 1 to 10, gives 7.
I recommend to work on this company
The staf are great

The work is good too

Many work days for who wants to work

Good opportunity to earn money

Good experience
I worked like a slave and I did over time all the 4 days I worked there. More than 9 hours each day and at the end I got paid 204 . My bestfriend who worked with me got 416 and we came and left together everyday and justified reasons not to pay me DO NOT WORK HERE
Pros
Non
Cons
Long hours, Your payslip is wrong
A typical day at work would involve meeting for a team meeting and being assigned a house to clean with your team. The management was poorly run however as the hardest part of the job was the lack of communication between staff leaders and the workers.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Poor communication
Started as a student and had the flexibility to work and study. Approachable managers who make themselves available. Extra hours available when I needed them. Understood I needes time between college and were obliging.
Pros
Nice staff, flexibility
Cons
Some short notice work
Nothing positive about the company, constantly problems with wages, no respect to employees at all, wouldn’t recommend to worst enemy. Treating employees as slaves, if you complain you will be let go...
How many times this company change name already
Pros
Not in this company I’m afraid
Cons
Calls at the last minute, buct if there is a problem with wages no one to answer
You have to chase them for pay, worked on student accomodation for 1 week got 140 euro they lie and make excuses to justify the pay. This company takes advantage of young workers ...
Pros
Cons
everything
Worked on an apartment for two days and got 40 euro for it.
They are using unskilled labourers to get cheap workers and completely exploited students and other people.

For cleaning, they gave the bare minimum of equipment which was hard to clean with and made the job twice as hard.

Worst cleaning company and wouldn't recommend
Pros
Cons
long hours, hard work, terrible pay
Would allow worker to faint rather than offer any aid or even water to them.
worst job I have had in my entire life.

please avoid this company at all costs.
Pros
Cons
all