Allpro Services
Coronavirus update

Allpro Services Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner15 reviews
Ireland15 reviews
People working there are nice and I like the job but there is not enough hours to afford living
It might be a good work place if you need to make some extra money, but nothing more.
Current employee and happy working with Allpro Services. Staff are friendly and managers keep i touch. Easy to contact departments when need to. Changed work times to suit my needs.
Pros
Nice manager, really friendly friends at work. Lots of training made available to me
Cons
weekend work :(
Nice place to work. Short hours to begin but these built up quickly as I trained and got more experience. Nice people who are happy to help getting started.
Recived good training and lots of tips. The other employees are friendly and like to chat
Pros
Extra hours when I want, management nice people
Cons
Clients have super high standards
I've worked here for about 1 year. The company is very nice to work for and value their staff. Their clients also are very friendly.

Start times can be early in the morning or late at night depending on the job you are assigned.

It's hard work, good job satisfaction and they have a high standard to meet but they don't like messers. The owner likes to get to know all her staff really well. They try to assign you work based near where you are and I have found them always accommodating and flexible. I always get paid on-time every week without question and never an issue with my pay. If I want to take holidays they are quite accommodating.

I feel valued and I know I can trust my boss, not something you always find with other employers.

The only downside I can think of (apart from the hard-work) is you may be working on your own
I recommend to work on this company
The staf are great

The work is good too

Many work days for who wants to work

Good opportunity to earn money

Good experience
I worked like a slave and I did over time all the 4 days I worked there. More than 9 hours each day and at the end I got paid 204 . My bestfriend who worked with me got 416 and we came and left together everyday and justified reasons not to pay me DO NOT WORK HERE
Pros
Non
Cons
Long hours, Your payslip is wrong
A typical day at work would involve meeting for a team meeting and being assigned a house to clean with your team. The management was poorly run however as the hardest part of the job was the lack of communication between staff leaders and the workers.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Poor communication
Started as a student and had the flexibility to work and study. Approachable managers who make themselves available. Extra hours available when I needed them. Understood I needes time between college and were obliging.
Pros
Nice staff, flexibility
Cons
Some short notice work
They string you along. Telling you one thing and it never happens. They refuse to pay you and just hope you go away. They are highly unorganized and have little respect for the work their employees do.
Pros
Cons
Will not pay you correctly.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Allpro Services?
As everyone else has mentioned before... This company is not bad... it actually is much worse than anything we could ever write down here.
Extremely long hours, demanding you such flexibility that you'll only have time to work. Kiss social life, family, couple...goodbye. Sometimes you won't even have time to sleep at all! They're basically slavers of the XXI century. (No wonder about the high turnover...)

They constantly change your roster/days off and they do NOT accept a no for an answer and be ready to get calls and/or texts from them calling you to go to work whenever they feel like.

They never appreciate your hardwork and if you dare complaining about anything they'll simply cast you aside and treat you as a pariah and eventually they'll let you go or make you quit.

Bullies are also well considered in this company as they promote these people to higher positions and never do anything about complaints from colleagues.

They also seem to have the worst accountants ever since you always have to check every single digit on your payslip cause be aware they'll never pay you the right amount, not even once, unless you chase them.

The training they give you is a joke most of the times, same as the managers, and they expect you to be as quick and efficient on your 2nd day as people that have been with them for years. They also expect you to work 5 days a week or more with just 2 company T-shirts (I had to ask fellow workmates for spares as my managers kept telling me they'd bring me more day after day).

I could be all day describing how "lovely" Allpro is but I
 - more...
Pros
The last day you work for them. Some nice workmates
Cons
Absolutely everything else
Absolute scum dont care about there employees. Was given not much cleaning equipment and the apartment was very dirty. Do not work here people not worth the penneys they give you. They call you up or drop you when ever it suits them. Thinking there God's.
Pros
Cons
Everything didnt care if you lived or die
You have to chase them for pay, worked on student accomodation for 1 week got 140 euro they lie and make excuses to justify the pay. This company takes advantage of young workers ...
Pros
Cons
everything
Used for cover work then just dropped with no notice!!
No communication from employer just a txt the night before from a random number asking to cover tomorrow
Worked on an apartment for two days and got 40 euro for it.
They are using unskilled labourers to get cheap workers and completely exploited students and other people.

For cleaning, they gave the bare minimum of equipment which was hard to clean with and made the job twice as hard.

Worst cleaning company and wouldn't recommend
Pros
Cons
long hours, hard work, terrible pay
Would allow worker to faint rather than offer any aid or even water to them.
worst job I have had in my entire life.

please avoid this company at all costs.
Pros
Cons
all