Allpro Services
Coronavirus update

Allpro Services Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Supervisor3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews
A prime example of a company that engages in the current "race to the bottom" trend amongst many Irish companies.

Supervisors and staff are expected to deal with stressful situations that arise from a acute lack of leadership.

Pay is low by industry standards.

I don't recommend working here.
I have been working for Allpro for 12 years, what can I say about the company: allpro is a friendly company that is always ready to help if you need help. Personally, I have convinced myself many times. In my opinion, if allpro can count on you, you can always count on allpro. what I like in allpro: that every day is different. the company is growing very quickly, which means that you can always find something for yourself. the company's rapid development is also a confirmation that the company is stable on the labor market. Which is important nowadays. Allpro is like a family (bad days happen in the best family).
Pros
Open communication
Cons
Last minute jobs

how do I rate the company: on a scale of 1 to 10, gives 7.