Allpro Services

Allpro Services Management reviews

A prime example of a company that engages in the current "race to the bottom" trend amongst many Irish companies. Supervisors and staff are expected to deal with stressful situations that arise from a acute lack of leadership. Pay is low by industry standards. I don't recommend working here.
Nice place to work. Short hours to begin but these built up quickly as I trained and got more experience. Nice people who are happy to help getting started. Recived good training and lots of tips. The other employees are friendly and like to chat
Pros
Extra hours when I want, management nice people
Cons
Clients have super high standards
Worst company ever won't pay you on time treat you like dirt never answer a call or email Only work for this company if you like slogging your guts out for free
A typical day at work would involve meeting for a team meeting and being assigned a house to clean with your team. The management was poorly run however as the hardest part of the job was the lack of communication between staff leaders and the workers.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Poor communication
They string you along. Telling you one thing and it never happens. They refuse to pay you and just hope you go away. They are highly unorganized and have little respect for the work their employees do.
Pros
Cons
Will not pay you correctly.
As everyone else has mentioned before... This company is not bad... it actually is much worse than anything we could ever write down here. Extremely long hours, demanding you such flexibility that you'll only have time to work. Kiss social life, family, couple...goodbye. Sometimes you won't even have time to sleep at all! They're basically slavers of the XXI century. (No wonder about the high turnover...) They constantly change your roster/days off and they do NOT accept a no for an answer and be ready to get calls and/or texts from them calling you to go to work whenever they feel like. They never appreciate your hardwork and if you dare complaining about anything they'll simply cast you aside and treat you as a pariah and eventually they'll let you go or make you quit. Bullies are also well considered in this company as they promote these people to higher positions and never do anything about complaints from colleagues. They also seem to have the worst accountants ever since you always have to check every single digit on your payslip cause be aware they'll never pay you the right amount, not even once, unless you chase them. The training they give you is a joke most of the times, same as the managers, and they expect you to be as quick and efficient on your 2nd day as people that have been with them for years. They also expect you to work 5 days a week or more with just 2 company T-shirts (I had to ask fellow workmates for spares as my managers kept telling me they'd bring me more day after day). I could be all day describing how "lovely" Allpro is but I - more...
Pros
The last day you work for them. Some nice workmates
Cons
Absolutely everything else
Nothing positive about the company, constantly problems with wages, no respect to employees at all, wouldn’t recommend to worst enemy. Treating employees as slaves, if you complain you will be let go... How many times this company change name already
Pros
Not in this company I’m afraid
Cons
Calls at the last minute, buct if there is a problem with wages no one to answer
Absolute scum dont care about there employees. Was given not much cleaning equipment and the apartment was very dirty. Do not work here people not worth the penneys they give you. They call you up or drop you when ever it suits them. Thinking there God's.
Pros
Cons
Everything didnt care if you lived or die
Would allow worker to faint rather than offer any aid or even water to them. worst job I have had in my entire life. please avoid this company at all costs.
Pros
Cons
all
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Allpro Services?