Allpro Services
Allpro Services Employee Review

Overall Satisfied

6 May 2020
Nice place to work. Short hours to begin but these built up quickly as I trained and got more experience. Nice people who are happy to help getting started.
Recived good training and lots of tips. The other employees are friendly and like to chat
Pros
Extra hours when I want, management nice people
Cons
Clients have super high standards
14 May 2020
Current employee and happy working with Allpro Services. Staff are friendly and managers keep i touch. Easy to contact departments when need to. Changed work times to suit my needs.
Pros
Nice manager, really friendly friends at work. Lots of training made available to me
Cons
weekend work :(
1 May 2020
Same role
I've worked here for about 1 year. The company is very nice to work for and value their staff. Their clients also are very friendly.

Start times can be early in the morning or late at night depending on the job you are assigned.

It's hard work, good job satisfaction and they have a high standard to meet but they don't like messers. The owner likes to get to know all her staff really well. They try to assign you work based near where you are and I have found them always accommodating and flexible. I always get paid on-time every week without question and never an issue with my pay. If I want to take holidays they are quite accommodating.

I feel valued and I know I can trust my boss, not something you always find with other employers.

The only downside I can think of (apart from the hard-work) is you may be working on your own
25 May 2017
Same roleSame location
Used for cover work then just dropped with no notice!!
No communication from employer just a txt the night before from a random number asking to cover tomorrow