Allpro Services
Allpro Services Employee Review

Not enough work and payment

20 June 2019
People working there are nice and I like the job but there is not enough hours to afford living
It might be a good work place if you need to make some extra money, but nothing more.
14 May 2020
Current employee and happy working with Allpro Services. Staff are friendly and managers keep i touch. Easy to contact departments when need to. Changed work times to suit my needs.
Pros
Nice manager, really friendly friends at work. Lots of training made available to me
Cons
weekend work :(
6 May 2020
Same role
Nice place to work. Short hours to begin but these built up quickly as I trained and got more experience. Nice people who are happy to help getting started.
Recived good training and lots of tips. The other employees are friendly and like to chat
Pros
Extra hours when I want, management nice people
Cons
Clients have super high standards
28 April 2020
Same location
I have been working for Allpro for 12 years, what can I say about the company: allpro is a friendly company that is always ready to help if you need help. Personally, I have convinced myself many times. In my opinion, if allpro can count on you, you can always count on allpro. what I like in allpro: that every day is different. the company is growing very quickly, which means that you can always find something for yourself. the company's rapid development is also a confirmation that the company is stable on the labor market. Which is important nowadays. Allpro is like a family (bad days happen in the best family).
Pros
Open communication
Cons
Last minute jobs