Amach

Amach Employee Reviews

Featured review
Amach selected this as a representative review
Great Place To Work For
I joined Amach about 2 years ago.

It's a great place to work and the people are great.

One main thing I found in Amach was the standard invested in automation from performance/api/ui/devops is very strong and I believe above the general industry, so not only are you learning new interesting technologies an challenges but more importantly you are learning it the right way.

As someone with young experience in the software industry, durin the time here I found it very challenging in a positive sense from both a technical an personal level which from someone at their early years of their career will massively benefit from joining Amach an learning from these challenges.

Great company to work for.

Amach doesn't mess around with irrelevant interview questions and are very to the point, they hire people with skill an technical ability to do the job.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
None.
Company with good team culture
Joined Amach in 2018 and worked as Automation Engineer in AIB, Learned many open source technologies that I eager to learn in the past.E.g Docker, Micro service testing framework, RestAssured and worked in Agile environment of team 8-10, I received fully support from Amach colleagues when started working on automation for Micro service project, they are very friendly and helpful.
Great company to be with
I joined Amach 4 months ago and the work I do for our client is really challenging, top-technologies used . I love the support of the managers and the people in the company .
Great company so far
A growing company with the right values
I joined Amach Software over Christmas and am very happy with my decision. I got the salary I wanted and I get to work with really nice, skilled people in AIB. The working atmosphere is what I would expect. The office is state of the art stretching up 7 stories with two coffee docks and a canteen. We are currently working on a micorservices platform for the bank using Java and Spring. The technology infrastructure is solid with Java, Spring, Vagrant, Docker, Jenkins Cloudbees, JMeter and Loadrunner all in use. We are still growing so Amach is a great opportunity for someone to use their experience to help the client company mature. I haven't really worked with them long enough to judge advancement opportunities. If you have the right skills, then this is definitely a good place to put them to use.
Pros
Pay, People, Hours
Cons
Haven't really seen many so far, maybe more social outings
Amach gives freedom to succeed
Amach is a great small consultancy company, the management are young and eager to grow the company. They will help place you into a role that suits your talents. They have helped me into a great new position where I can make a difference. They are focused on automation and Devops as their speciality.

If you are technical, it is a great opportunity to get into roles that are challenging and enjoyable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amach. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8