American Airlines

American Airlines Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,015 reviews

Customer service

Great place to work, hours at great but it would be nice to have the chance for a fixed schedule instead of the shift changes every month without knowing what to expect.People is great to work with and there is a sense of belonging that it’s amazing. We are all new hires and have fixed term contract of 6 months; scary to don’t have anything lay out after that. Will be great for the company to keep employees and not having to spend a lot in training but in improvement. Lots of responsibilities apart from check in with reports and paperwork.

It was a great place to work in.

Great people of different nationalities. Training provided. Fair system. Opportunities for promotion. Travel discounts. It was a pleasure to work in this place.

fun place to work / great privileges for employees and also french and family

I worked for American Airlines for 13 years and it was not the best paid job I ever had but the job I would still be doing if the financial crisis and fuel prices didn't force them to close the European centre

Pros

excellent travel benefits

Cons

shift hours

Time of my life!

The time I had in American Airlines is the best thing that ever happened to me. Too bad not enough work in the airline industry in Ireland to have it as a career.

Pros

company culture

Cons

lack of working hours

Busy and fun workplace

This was a very interesting and enjoyable workplace with a multicultural workforce. It was sometimes frustrating being on the phone 8 hours a day but overall a great experience.

Pros

standby airline travel

Cons

call center

Pleasant environment

working with the staff / customers alike has been an educational and uplifting experience for me. the job gave me the opportunity to create tight knit connections with staff and customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare American Airlines with

American Airlines reviews by location

Learn about American Airlines in popular locations

• American Airlines
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?