Amnesty International

Amnesty International Employee Reviews

great
Fundraising and Event Intern (Former Employee) –  Dublin6 April 2019
I was an intern for three months and it was good. I learned a lot. the staff is nice and helpful.
The Irish section is great with driven people. I enjoyed my time there.
Incrível
Voluntário em proteção dos direitos humanos (Former Employee) –  County Dublin24 August 2018
Um ótimo local para trabalho voluntário, onde você sente que faz a diferença.
Fun work place / excellent staff
Telemarketing Officer (Current Employee) –  Dublin10 August 2017
While working for Amnesty International Ireland, staff and management were extremely helpful in relation to fulfilling all tasks that were presented to me. It was a typically target driven environment, with emphasis on incoming revenue ( as the charity is not government funded). I really enjoyed my time with the organisation and learned an awful amount from the charity sector.
Pros
Very professional / great environment to work
Cons
Fun enviroment and people
Fundraising (Former Employee) –  Dublin3 August 2017
It's a great job, especially for people trying to overcome their social anxiety, this job puts them out there. That's how I managed to get rid of my anxiety, I took this job and since it is your job to literally stop and talk to random people on the streets, you soon realize you had nothing to be afraid of. The work hours are great, you don't start too early, but neither too late, the day flies by, I had a lot of fun, met a lot of wonderful new people on streets and in Amnesty International. I would definitely recommend this job to any student out there, especially without a work experience, it is a good start, good way to get your first real reference on your CV.