Analog Devices

Analog Devices Management reviews

Ireland21 reviews
Beneficial
Good place to work, management at times do not work well between workcentres, however recent upgrades within company have seen imporvements in this area
Demanding but financially rewarding position.
I Worked in two department in Analog Devices, first as a Manufacturing Team Member which consisted of Wafer-Fabrication on a five-cycle shift for five years. I then moved to Customer Interface Group on day shift, in which I was responsible for the planning & logistics of new-products on the the line, liaison between Engineers (Internal & International), Management & Production line.
Pros
Varied & demanding position, challenging & rewarding
Cons
Five-cycle long & unsociable hours
productive place to work
I worked shift worked a 5 cycle shift and each shift was 12 hours. I loved working in Analog. I learned all about Analog and learned how to operate all the machines.
management was excellent.
I got on brilliant with co-workers and we had to do a lot of team work.

The hardest part of the job was working nights and then having a day off and then working day shifts.

The most enjoyable part was being able to hold microchips that were worth 250,000 euro. Also hearing about what the chips were used for.
Pros
fun environment/great staff and supervisors
Cons
long hours/ shift work
Productive and busy day each and every day, versatile
Work on different aspects of many different tools sets. Engineering behind the engineering is mind boggling. Learning different aspects of the electronic and mechanical fields. Management are helpful and a pleasure to work for as are working with co-workers. Most enjoyable is finding the error\problem\issue and resolving it.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Analog Devices?