ANH Healthcare Ltd Employee Reviews

nice place to gain experince
Accountant Assistant (Current Employee) –  South Dublin, County Dublin30 October 2017
Nice place to start from scratch ,busy place ,very good to gain experience,good management,nice staff(from different countries) ,placed in the south of Dublin.
team spirit/mentoring and helping new staff
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sandymount, County Dublin10 April 2017
I have been working with ANH for nearly a year now and I enjoy working here because of a great team spirit; my colleagues and management are very supportive. I think you can get a great support from your management, there is some staff accommodation available which is great considering how expensive it is to rent in Dublin! There have been few staff parties since I joined, they're good for getting to know your colleagues and the management and it was a nice gesture, it makes you feel appreciated. There are some good benefits, the bike to work and help with paying for annual bus ticket, there are biscuits and toast available for your breakfast or mid afternoon snack. And staff is very friendly, everyone helps each other and gives support.
Pros
free breakfast/snacks; great team spirit
Cons
good for gain skills
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Blackrock, County Dublin8 April 2017
new building has 2 floors.Around 35 beds.preperation breakfast, morning care- residents are bring to the 3 big sitting room.there is some activity for residents up to lunch time including tea time.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
breaks not been paid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANH Healthcare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5