ANH Healthcare Ltd
ANH Healthcare Ltd Employee Review

Great atmosphere

13 June 2018
i worked for this company for 2 .5 years, the atmosphere and team and helpful attitude meant i enjoyed my work more. its busy but the wing i worked was modern and staff benefits were really good. transport on sunday, staff accomodation, free breakfast and snacks every day and staff nights out, i moved from dublin but i really enjoyed my job here
Pros
free snacks and breakfast, sunday transport
Cons
long hours / weekend work
8 April 2017
new building has 2 floors.Around 35 beds.preperation breakfast, morning care- residents are bring to the 3 big sitting room.there is some activity for residents up to lunch time including tea time.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
breaks not been paid
30 October 2017
Nice place to start from scratch ,busy place ,very good to gain experience,good management,nice staff(from different countries) ,placed in the south of Dublin.
10 April 2017
I have been working with ANH for nearly a year now and I enjoy working here because of a great team spirit; my colleagues and management are very supportive. I think you can get a great support from your management, there is some staff accommodation available which is great considering how expensive it is to rent in Dublin! There have been few staff parties since I joined, they're good for getting to know your colleagues and the management and it was a nice gesture, it makes you feel appreciated. There are some good benefits, the bike to work and help with paying for annual bus ticket, there are biscuits and toast available for your breakfast or mid afternoon snack. And staff is very friendly, everyone helps each other and gives support.
Pros
free breakfast/snacks; great team spirit
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANH Healthcare Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5