APCOA Parking

APCOA Parking Employee Reviews

Ireland9 reviews
Better than nothing
Very strong focuse on serving hours, limited on tasks and job efficiency. Flexibility expected, none offered. Better than nothing if you live in convenient location.
Avoid like the plague
Personally my manager was an idiot with a real chip on his shoulder, I witnessed in my training him issuing fines that were disgusting. And this is what he expected from me as he pointed out. He made me understand why everyone hated our guts and they were right to. I lasted six months before the abuse became too much, from the public and management. Avoid this company.
Stay well clear
Dirt bag company and all the staff that work there..
This German company needs to be removed from Ireland and the staff jailed for robbing people millions.
Fun workplace
I loved working with Apcoa. Every day is different and it's like being part of a big family. I would highly reccomed a career with them. I would not have left unless I was moving home.
Terrible.... Terrible.... Terrible
No management at all, there are about 4 senior enforcement officers / Patrol Drivers.... These guys run the day shift primarily and cover the most active areas. New employees are taken on to work around these seniors. Wasn't provided with Uniform or a form of ID.

Vans regularly didn't have fuel cards in them which meant alot of time wasted driving to a guy with one.

Performance is greatly hindered within this company for new employees, you'll find yourself taking orders which take away from your overall objective and then find yourself scrutinised or let go due to not Clamping enough cars. De-clamping isn't sufficient enough even if they say it is.

I could go on....
Pros
Some nice colleagues
Cons
Management and so much more..
Stay away
Was a job, for the abuse you have to take the money is not good enough.
Management is not to be desired. Do not listen to the staff and treat them terribly. Too many chiefs not enough indians as the saying goes.
Pros
Hours weren't bad
Cons
Abuse and working outdoors in all weathers
Apcoa Management
The overall experience working in Apcoa made me start looking for another job. There is no support from management and no motivation for staff.The staff is the main asset there and it was pleasure to work with my colleagues!
Pros
Free fruits
Cons
promotion chances are minimal
Productive, hard, fun
APCOA was a nice but sometimes stressful place to work depending on how your day went. Overall it was an enjoyable job which payed a decent wage.

The management was fair and I got on really well with other staff members.

The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers on a daily basis, whereas the hardest part of the job was removing drug addicts from the premises.
Pros
Good holiday pay
Duties:
• Maintain all the Cash Collection Reports for all Private Sites and assist with County Council Sites

• Prepare Monthly Client Revenue Reports for all Private Sites

• Allocation of receipts to customer’s accounts using Microsoft Dynamics Navision

• Reconciling receipts on the relevant bank accounts

• Assisting in bank reconciliations weekly

• Proactively respond to a large volume of Customer queries

• Create invoices and credit notes weekly and monthly for Customers

• Create new Customers accounts

• Prepare Aged Debtors Report weekly and monthly

• Dealing with Clients regarding outstanding Debt

• Meet very strict month-end deadlines
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a