APCOA Parking

APCOA Parking Pay & benefits reviews: Law Enforcement Officer

Law Enforcement Officer67 reviews
Wages or salary is very low and intimidating compared to other competitors. Lack of progress in growth and development for higher positions. Deficiency in benefits. Apart from that it's a fun company to be and work with.
No communication pisspoor management no social life constant forced overtime. Break their own contracts and underpay you never give bonus' on time

Run away
Pros
Cons
No social life
Been working with this company 6months, only been paid 3 times. Union now on it. The companies staff turn over speaks for its self, every month someone with in the company doesn't get paid. All they need is a big whistle
Worked with good supportive colleagues in my team but had terrible management above, and they treat you with no respect. Staff are seen as a number only and not human. They will take take take from you until they have no more to take, then they will take some more. This company expect a lot from the staff and you get nothing in return except for the low pay.

It seems they don't care about staff happiness and care more for saving money which would explain the high staff turnover.

There is a lot of bad abuse for low pay. You will probably get less abuse in major supermarkets and they pay a lot more believe it or not!

Avoid at all costs. You have been warned.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Poor pay, poor company, no benefits, abuse
Terrible management absolute horror. Poor communication, poor rate of pay for what you have to put up with on a day to day basis. Poor working equipment. Radio and camera hardly worked which is not a good thing for the amount of verbal and physical attacks on the street on a daily basis . Money is national min wage wich is not good enough in my opinion for the abuse and hours worked in this job. Never given the holidays or set days off worked almost every weekend . Long drawn out days with poor communication and overall just a bad company to work for . If you want to be treated like a door mat and get nothing but abuse everyday this is the place for you . Also after leaving this abismal job I wasnt paid properly and made to pay for my uniform most of which was used hand me downs . I was underpaid by a substantial amount . Just avoid this company at all costs.
Pros
Lots of walking to keep fit
Cons
Bad management, long hours, low rate of pay, poor equipment, constant abuse on a daily basis .
I have been working as civil enforcement officer for Apcoa in Hackney , I have left company and gave them a notice of 7 days . I have been working whole previous month and I have received a payslip saying that for that month my salary is £533 , plus I got holiday pay of £300 but they have deducted £300 for unpaid absence hours because when I gave my notice I have not came there anymore. So for the previous month I have not missed any days and they granted me with £500 salary for whole month, honestly this is rip off and I will take them to court. There is also no support from the management, so if you want to work there I advise you to not waste your time with this company they are thief’s of time and money
Pros
You can take day off if you tell the week earlier
Cons
Poor salary, bad management