APCOA Parking
Here to help
Coronavirus update

APCOA Parking Management reviews

Ireland13 reviews
No management at all, there are about 4 senior enforcement officers / Patrol Drivers.... These guys run the day shift primarily and cover the most active areas. New employees are taken on to work around these seniors. Wasn't provided with Uniform or a form of ID.

Vans regularly didn't have fuel cards in them which meant alot of time wasted driving to a guy with one.

Performance is greatly hindered within this company for new employees, you'll find yourself taking orders which take away from your overall objective and then find yourself scrutinised or let go due to not Clamping enough cars. De-clamping isn't sufficient enough even if they say it is.

I could go on....
Pros
Some nice colleagues
Cons
Management and so much more..
I could write a book on how bad this company is, the management is terrible and give no support to the employees. Some of the management haven't even got the mental capability to work behind the counter in centra never mind overseeing a bunch of patrol drivers. Wages were constantly wrong and when you asked about it you were made feel like you were in the wrong. The vans were filthy from drivers having to share them and not even road worthy.
Cons
Absolute shambles of a company, Bosses for Bosses and they still cant manage that right. The supervisor was lazy and down right rude to everyone, not a very nice person. More faces than a Dice. The wage when you are lucky enough to be paid correctly is not worth the hassle that comes with it. They give Traffic Wardens a very Bad name.
Pros
Absolutely None
Cons
There is to many to list.
Personally my manager was an idiot with a real chip on his shoulder, I witnessed in my training him issuing fines that were disgusting. And this is what he expected from me as he pointed out. He made me understand why everyone hated our guts and they were right to. I lasted six months before the abuse became too much, from the public and management. Avoid this company.
Dirt bag company and all the staff that work there..
This German company needs to be removed from Ireland and the staff jailed for robbing people millions.
Was a job, for the abuse you have to take the money is not good enough.
Management is not to be desired. Do not listen to the staff and treat them terribly. Too many chiefs not enough indians as the saying goes.
Pros
Hours weren't bad
Cons
Abuse and working outdoors in all weathers
The overall experience working in Apcoa made me start looking for another job. There is no support from management and no motivation for staff.The staff is the main asset there and it was pleasure to work with my colleagues!
Pros
Free fruits
Cons
promotion chances are minimal
APCOA was a nice but sometimes stressful place to work depending on how your day went. Overall it was an enjoyable job which payed a decent wage.

The management was fair and I got on really well with other staff members.

The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers on a daily basis, whereas the hardest part of the job was removing drug addicts from the premises.
Pros
Good holiday pay