Aperee Ltd

Aperee Ltd Employee Reviews

Ireland17 reviews

Fun workplace but too much management

Fun place to work but there are too many bosses. You don't no who Is your manager.Very flexible with hours. Great perks such as double pay and time and a half

Productive and fun workplace

Really supportive and nice manager and work colleagues. Everyone helps each other out where necessary. Very cooperative administrative staff which made deadlines easier to achieve.

Very stressful

Not a great environment if you are a HCA. Breaks are supposed to add up to an hour but don't. You are really rushed off your feet so burnout may occur.

Great working environment and culture

One of the best nursing home in Galway to work. Friendly supportive colleagues and management. Lovely residents and their amazing family. Management gives you the support to grow secularly and avail you more training based on industry standard.I will gladly recommend to anyone who has a heart of caring to work here.

Pros

Free lunches and free parking

Cons

None for me

Fast paced and underpaid

Wouldn't recommend working for this company as all HCA are over worked and underpaid. We are expected to be cleaners along as HCA. There are no benefits to working with this company what so ever.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Underpaid

Super stressful

Nice staff but the workload is way to much compare to other nursing homes. They are focused on getting more residents but don’t increase the staff and yet they expect the same quality when there was more. You are expected to do tasks that are not even on your role, that’s how you get burned out and everyone just follows and doesn’t complain which is funny for the ridiculous pay and No bonuses or other benefits. It’s disgraceful. And most of the time you will miss your breaks. No wonder why everyone is leaving. They pay agency way more than us and some be sitting down and doing nothing while we do their work so be warned.

Pros

Free lunches and parking

Cons

Everything else

Very face paced and tough work

Overall it’s not the worst place to work, colleagues are nice and helpful. You’d be wrecked after a day of work because if work a 12.5/13 hour shift and all together with all breaks combined you get only an hour break.. bit ridiculous cause most of the time you won’t be able to take your full break as you’re so busy.. also work life balance is very hard and stressful as it’s constantly understaffed.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance

Great learning

Good experience. Nice team. Lovely elderly people. Free dinner every day. Wages are good no extra for nights but more than hae so it balances

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Working over Holiday period

Not a place to work

This is not a company to work for. Over worked and underpaid. Two months ago max pay €11 an hour not competitive wage. Some management look down on HCA and treat them like the bottom of the barrel. Spending lots to increase room numbers but but not on keeping staff.

Pros

Floor staff nice.

Cons

Heavy work for small pay.

Very poor employers

I like working with the elderly but you need support and respect in the workplace. I wasn't paid nearly enough for what I did and got little support. Management seemed tot be on a different planet. The place was managed at a distance when they needed good management, both clinical and the non clinical stuff on site. The non clinical management was really really missing

Pros

Loved the elderly

Cons

Poor management

Overworked and underpaid

the pay is next to minimum wage, the max you will get ever is 11€ an hour! It doesn’t go up ever past that! You are constantly overworked and understaffed which leads to a stressed and fast paced environment! They have constant overturn of employees. I wouldn’t recommend this place of work unless you have little to no experience and can’t get a job anywhere else as a health are assistant!

Pros

Free lunch, paid breaks, free uniform top

Cons

Understaffed, overworked, no extra for nights, bare minimum pay

Exciting

A great place to learn new things and great residents. I have been there a few years and still learning something every day.The staff are great and work well together. If you have a great work ethic then this the place to be.

Pros

Great team

Exciting things ahead...

Thrilled to be working with such a great company. The work culture is so positive, there is a real sense of team work. Our residents are a joy to care for and every day is a new exciting challenge.Although I havent had much dealings with Head Office, I know from other staff that they really want to see staff thrive and there are many exciting opportunities ahead for both current and potential staff with the extension of our centre.Thank you Aperee.

Pros

Positive Environment, paid training, interested mangement

Cons

Poor lunches

Fantastic Company!!

I've worked with Aperee for over a year now. The management team display such an interest in the company, the staff and the residents. Always coming up with new ideas and listening to any concerns raised. The team in Tralee are simply wonderful. We do a great job at looking after our residents, while having fun and supporting each other. Delighted to be part of Aperee!

Pros

Teamwork, Support, Training, Opportunities to Develop

Cons

Stressful environment but lovely colleagues

Extremely stressful environment, you are expected to do a lot as a HCA compared to other companies. Constantly being asked to come in on days off. Normally not enough staff during the day. Loved my job but there was little thanks.

Pros

Free lunch, great colleagues, lovely residents

Cons

under staffed

Great Management, Happy Residents

Friendly people. Wonderful residents. Beautiful facility, management was relaxed but paid attention to details. Residents were happy and enjoyed a variety of activities.

Pros

Training, Flexibility

Cons

Great atmosphere and work environment!

An overall fantastic company, great benefits and people, plenty of opportunities for everyone! On boarding process was simple. Staff are very helpful and friendly!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aperee Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Aperee Ltd with

• Aperee Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?