Apleona

Apleona Employee Reviews

I enjoy working with Apleona, always new challenges, great experience and nice environment. Meet new people every day . You have opportunities to move up the ladder to change positions in the company it self . Supplied with a van for work which is a big cost saver on the pocket . You are practically your own boss
Pros
New challenges
Cons
On call
If I was describe working for Apleona with absolute honest, God would condem me to helllll for eternity. Joke management, joke training and an even more hilarious salary. Stay clear if you enjoy happiness in the work place.
My experience working with this company was very favorable and satisfactory from start to finish. I recommend this work to any friend of mine. Light and comfortable service load.
They only offer you min wage regardless of your experience/time served. Wont cover training or license fee's. Extremely poor HR. High turn over of office staff particularly in HR/Payroll. Wont invest in good equipment. Some of the lower level management are good and understand the frustration with higher up's. No incentives to stay with the company or reward service.
Great place to work, very friendly atmosphere with great colleagues and management. Always listen to any any grievance or problem you might have. Would recommend working with apleona to anyone.
The work life balance in Apleona is great and so are the people you work with! I really enjoyed working with Apleona and have gained great experience from my time there. I would recommend working here to any body
A really nice environment to work in, the only downsides being that personally it is quite far away from where I live and also there was not enough initial training when I started the job. However I couldn't speak highly enough of the work culture and I am lucky to work with such lovely people.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Lack of initial training
New Name but long established Company. Based in Dublin South. Opportunities within the Company to achieve good solid foundation within the HVAC and Facilities Management.
Great team spirit , supportive senior team , challenging business environment but performing well as a business . Lots of opportunity for growth and development across all areas of the business .