No there are no night shifts but it is shift work so weekends and public holidays (like Christmas, New Years day) have to be worked if you are scheduled.
No, because of the time zone after we finish our 8 hours daily work, our American team would take over, therefore there was no need for a night shift team.
International but each service is different so maybe
- Why would you want to work at Apple?8 people answered
- Do apply pay weekly, bi monthly or monthly?6 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Apple?3 people answered
- Does Apple require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Apple do and…3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Apple?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Apple?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Apple?2 people answered
- Do apple accept candidates from outside of the EU ?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Apple? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Apple?One person answered