Very vast amount, my advice would be only to think / confirm exactly what they want to know, and answer straight to the point. No waffle.
They Ask about your background, your experience, about your knowledge about the company, knowledge about the Role you are applying for.
How would you solve different situations.
Mock phone calls etc.
- Why would you want to work at Apple?8 people answered
- Do apply pay weekly, bi monthly or monthly?6 people answered
- Does Apple require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Apple do and…3 people answered
- Are there night shifts in Apple3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Apple?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Apple?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Apple?2 people answered
- Do apple accept candidates from outside of the EU ?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Apple? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Apple?One person answered