good pay and benefits, no work - life balance, it's great company to work with if you are new starter, if you wanna make a progress it is extremely difficult and it takes years to move to another position
benefits, pay, health care, pension plan
work life - no balance, stressful environment, strong corporate culture with no human value
I have been in the company for several years. However, the lack of good management, and abundance of micromanagement, makes it a toxic environnement. The lack of work experience of the people hired and therefore exposure to a professional work place makes it a place where employees are not treated fairly but sometimes do not realise it. Clear lack of respect to customers and employees. A lot is about appearances.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 9,766 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Apple
- Why would you want to work at Apple?9 people answered
- Do apply pay weekly, bi monthly or monthly?6 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Apple?3 people answered
- Does Apple require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Apple do and…3 people answered
- Are there night shifts in Apple3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Apple? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Apple?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Apple?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Apple?2 people answered
- Do apple accept candidates from outside of the EU ?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Apple Reviews by Job Title