Apple
Apple Employee Review

Great company to work for

9 September 2018
Apple is an amazing company to work for. I can only recommend this organisation. The workload is important, but the good atmosphere helps you go out of your comfort zone and achieve your targets.
3 September 2015
Same role
Team Manager Operations (Former Employee) - Cork
My experience at Apple was really good. When I accepted the job as Manager I was advised by a lot of people to refuse it but I still went with it. The training was full on but highly needed. Days are fully busy. To succeed at Apple you must be willing to work hard. If you're looking for a job that will pay the bills without pressure then it's not the place for you. If you're looking for a career, learning and developing yourself, if you're willing to put on the efforts to reach those goals then yes apple is the company that will facilitate the environment to do so.
It remains the best company I have ever worked for in so many levels. Exceptions are rarely made and the strict code of conduct is applied to everybody to remain fair on all employees which is way better and different from all other companies I have worked for in Ireland.
15 July 2020
Apple Care Advisor (Current Employee) - Corcaigh, County Cork
Decent job. Easy and pays nicely for what you’re doing. Management is alright, can sometimes be understaffed which is frustrating. Benefits are very good. Not secure job though
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Job Security
18 June 2020
online personal session specialist (Former Employee) - cork irlanda
lavorare in apple e' una esperienza umana oltre che lavorativa, l 'ambiente di lavoro e' rilassante ed i managers sono molto disponibili a farti crescere professionalmente l unico lato negativo e' che si e' giudicati dal cliente che deve votarti a seguito di un sondaggio e' tutto cio' spesso non corrisponde alle reali qualita' di chi ci lavora