Apple
Apple Employee Review

High quality support and very team spirit working place

26 July 2016
A typical day at work would be taking calls all day long, helping people and making sure they are satisfied at the end of the call. I learned to deal with a variety of technical and non technical issues regarding Apple products (iPhones, iPads, iPods, etc...) on the phone and while managing a short time resolution for every customer. I learnt how to create follow up for some cases and work with other Apple groups in order to give the best response to the customer. Regarding the management, I have like a special schedule adherence that I have to respect for calls, break, lunch, etc... I gather all the cases which aren't resolved but see with my customers when we can call each other if we need to create follow-ups for their issues. I can provide my contact details also for special cases in order for them to contact me if needed. I have a very good relation with my co-workers because even though it is a one man job, we share feedback about issues or about inside problems which could impact us or our customers.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
free medical insurance, discounts
Cons
shift continuously changing
7 June 2020
Same role
Technical Support (Current Employee) - Irlanda
Es una empresa donde es fácil desarrollarse y tener un buen salario.
8 May 2020
Same roleSame location
Technical Support (Former Employee) - Cork, Irlanda
Lo que he aprendido trabajando en esa empresa es que todos podemos realizar lo que queremos. Ideas y contributos personales tienen valor.
22 October 2020
Same location
ACPR/ADPS AHA Senior Advisor (Former Employee) - Cork
Con todas sus particularidades como multinacional, un muy buen sitio para desarrollarse profesionalmente.
Pros
Beneficios y salarios (en Irlanda)
Cons
Puede parecer demasiado corporativista
  1. High quality support and very team spirit working place