Apple
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Apple Employee Reviews

Ireland212 reviews
Decent job. Easy and pays nicely for what you’re doing. Management is alright, can sometimes be understaffed which is frustrating. Benefits are very good. Not secure job though
Benefits
Cons
Job Security
Toxic management - theory x managers
Unfair illegal cronyism - only way to promotion

Not adhering to Covid 19 restrictions - lies to at meetings pre Covid return to work.

Bullying - several shop stewards out sick with stress related Work issues

Harassment - operators being forced to resign there positions
Pros
Stay away
Cons
Stay away
lavorare in apple e' una esperienza umana oltre che lavorativa, l 'ambiente di lavoro e' rilassante ed i managers sono molto disponibili a farti crescere professionalmente l unico lato negativo e' che si e' giudicati dal cliente che deve votarti a seguito di un sondaggio e' tutto cio' spesso non corrisponde alle reali qualita' di chi ci lavora
Es una empresa donde es fácil desarrollarse y tener un buen salario.
You'll start the day on calls that could be a stretch of 30mins-3hrs. Varying breaks and other time off during the day makes it fair. Time management and self discipline are extremely important in this job.

Going into the role of technical support I already had a great interest in technology and a desire to help others. It's this common interest in both areas that makes the job much less stressful and complex than it might otherwise be. The combination of initial training, ongoing training, and the push to perform just makes you feel like Apple wants you to be the best you possibly could be without going over the edge.

It's not a job for everyone and you need to be in the right headspace to excel. The job was fairly tricky for the first few months but was quick to get to grips with. Experiencing both late and early shifts I would say it's somewhat easy to adapt to but this is very much on an individual basis. It will or won't work for you. No review can answer how you will adjust, that's up to you to discover.

In addition to the daily work you reap the benefits of working for the best technology company on the planet. Health & dental insurance, pension plan, stock options, and discounts across a range of products.

After my first year at Apple I really felt like I made the right move; thinking that I've become a better person because of where I work and what I do. Going on 5+ years in the job this still rings true with me.
The land of opportunity, amazing environment. Learning on the fly and supportive management. All ages and up to 43 different languages spoken there. Amazing social, health and well-being
Lo que he aprendido trabajando en esa empresa es que todos podemos realizar lo que queremos. Ideas y contributos personales tienen valor.
if you want the american work/life balance without the american salary then this is for you. corporate America at its finest with all the trimmings. salary on the low side and expectation to work all hours-evening calls, weekends etc with no financial reward. would not be in a rush back to the company but this is only my experience- i have ex colleagues who love the company and are fully indoctrinated to the apple way of life-can do no wrong. there are good opportunities for job role changing/promotion if you go down that route-but ultimately the same issues will be present-American corporate lifestyle.
The canteens are amazing if thats any help
good pay and benefits, no work - life balance, it's great company to work with if you are new starter, if you wanna make a progress it is extremely difficult and it takes years to move to another position
Pros
benefits, pay, health care, pension plan
Cons
work life - no balance, stressful environment, strong corporate culture with no human value
A lot of very nice people working here, but don't trust the management; they will stab you in the back to save their own bacon without a second thought especially in Finance.

Many people there less than 1 year due to the poor management in place.
Pros
Staff discounts and good salary
Cons
Long Hours expected. Untrustworthy people.
I was working from home for Apple and I had to quit after a few months, the manager was all day after us either on the chat or by email, they seem to sit down on their desk and look at what employees do every second, they make you feel like a criminal or that you are not doing your job at all times, in the end you feel paranoid even to go to the toilet in case they are trying to reach you at that moment. It was really hard to reach them for help or anything at all, I had problems with the Inter connection and they don’t have a specialised support , they send you some linkss with instructions and you must fix all issues yourself
I would not recommend joining Apple. The shine fades quickly and all that is a left is a hostile environment with little opportunity to progress your career.
If u think u will learn any useful skills then u are wrong.

Things here only got worse over the time and the management logic stays on par with that of a toddler

People there are false - especially management and supervisors - they will only want to speed u up to get their bonuses right.

Some people willing to work faster because of line down times just to keep on with target - down time due to technical problems non related with line workers

Others are willing to work faster just to finish 15 minutes earlier without caring about the others.

Long tests to get there but once u r in u realise that a lot of people cant speak English not to mention writing.
I have been in the company for several years. However, the lack of good management, and abundance of micromanagement, makes it a toxic environnement. The lack of work experience of the people hired and therefore exposure to a professional work place makes it a place where employees are not treated fairly but sometimes do not realise it. Clear lack of respect to customers and employees. A lot is about appearances.
Great culture and colleagues, however strong team management favouritism that is not related to your work performance. Good leisure opportunities like gym, football, volleyball etc.
Pros
Well paid, regular events and overtime incentives
Cons
Have to think inside your box, punished for thinking out of it
Monitored down to a tee, all your calls are being judged and reviewed by your manager, there is no trust built no matter how long you've been working there or how good your surveys are.
would definitely recommend applying for a job here. great employers and a great salary. working in a team environment and with very supportive team leaders
Travail très bien payé mais aussi très stressant, un appel toutes les
8 secondes, des managers qui reste humains ( ça dépend lesquels bien sur ).Vrai entreprise à l’américaine tout est fait pour que l'employée reste dans la firme de la pomme le petit déjeuner offert quasiment tous les jours un cadeau de noël et bien sur les discount sur produits Apple malheureusement ça n'a pas suffit pour me faire rester
Apple was a great company to work for. I was an at home college advisor, this is apples customer support. My managers were great and approachable. Would love to work for apple again some day.
You are just a number. The benefits and salary are very good but mental and physical health take a hit after some time. I would not recommend working for Apple in the AppleCare Advisor role.
Apple don't employ people, they have intermediate companies hire you and buy your effort as a service from that company. This makes for an immediate division between those that are actual employees and those that are not.