Apple

Apple Employee Reviews

Showing all 9,917 reviews
Enjoy the benefits (health, life assurance, pension plan etc.) and product discounts. Management take employee feedback seriously. Even though I work from home I do feel connected to the company.
You learn how Apple works at the front line. Limited opportunities for advancement.You talk to a variety of customersYou learn life skills - how to create happy moments with people.
Pros
Discount apple products
Cons
Low pay
But the only thing I didn’t like is I got bored when no more phones came down the line sometimes it got slow but I was always able to go train the new employees
Cons
Apple schedules weeks in advance which helps with planning personal time. Depending on if you are part-time or full-time, you would work 16-20 hours minimum for part-time, and 40 hours for full-time per week. You would work on the sales floor helping customer discover Apple products.You can learn a lot about retail environment and how Apple puts itself at the top of the retail field when helping its customers. Unfortunately, the management at the Apple Store is not aligned with the corporate values of the company. They try to align with the culture that is brought forward by corporate, however the management did their own thing. Promotions were handed out based on favouritism and not merit. This was the hardest part of the job. Seeing people who were favourited by management get promotions instead of people who have worked diligently and followed the coaching provided by management but never considered for a promotion.The most enjoyable part about the job is that you're able to meet amazing people in the job and build long lasting relationships with those specific people who have passions out of the store. I think this is the best aspect of working in an Apple Store. You're able to build your network with those people and of course it will help your professional career if staying with Apple is not in the cards.Overall, the company itself is very good and they care for your well being, however the Apple Store management is extremely sub par.
Une magnifique expérience. La très grande majorité des employés est vraiment tourner vers le positif, l'avenir et le travail d'équipe.
Pros
beaucoup de points sont positif
Cons
l'évolution au poste de manager est très compliqué
So many cool coworkers. Space had a great time good atmosphere only downside was no free iPhones but other than that I had a great time. I enjoyed waking up going to work everyday and now I'm working from home and it is absolutely awesome
Pros
Cool coworkers
Cons
Angry customers
It's a nice starter job, not something you should do if you're looking to advance within the company. They offer great benefits to their employees, even part time .
The majority of people are onboarded into Apple Retail as a part-time Specialist. Getting a full-time role is also considered a promotion. Extremely competitive and usually years-long process and deep dedication to truly move up, even on the retail side.
Pros
Awesome culture, great benefits, very inclusive
Cons
Extremely busy, rude customers, retail hours
It was great when i started but like all companies eventually the dollar sign becomes the bottom line and employees become second to that...Its a great job in the interum and if youre going to school weekends are a must and dealing with rude people is a must not for the faint of heart
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apple?
Loved working at Apple, I learned so much and still use some of the things that I learned there in my current profession. There is an actual sense of community amongst team members here, or at least the store I worked at! I made friends and generally had fun. Apple is a great company to work for all around imo. Good work-life balance, great training, always opportunities to grow and learn, and overall a great environment.The only thing I didn’t like were some of the customers & how we didn’t have much defense against verbal abuse and disrespectful behavior. It was always about turning the experience around, which worked with some people but not with others. I just don’t think consumers should be able to berate and mistreat employees. I feel like I have mild ptsd from this. But I suppose that is the culture that has been perpetrated throughout time to promote consumerism. There was not really much that could be done about it because Apple heavily relies on NPS scores.
Pros
Learned a lot, work life balance, decent pay, good management
Cons
Belligerent customers
Loved working for this company. I worked from home, and, at least in this capacity, it is difficult to move up in the company. The benefits were amazing.
Pros
Employee stock purchase program
Cons
Worked a lot of holidays
Love it. The company is very good to the employees and the people who worked there were top notch. I learned a lot about technology and overall it was great.
Pros
Great
Cons
Have enjoyed my time so far. Great place to work, nothing much to note. Good intern program and mentorship for NCG's. From my experience, it really depends on your manager though
Apple will always have amazing benefits, way beyond just a cellphone plan medical dental and vision, but the company is more political then a presidential debate. Their was so many times in different locations as well you would fine someone getting promoted that didn’t make no sense where In which they where actually breaking repairs. Again managers would always promote who they basically like
Thrives on helping their employees learn and grow within the market. Great management team that works closely with you and a good resource to go to for help.
Great minds work here, and I am one of them. New knowledge can be acquired if one is willing to learn while working. Productive and fun place of work.
Pros
Free beverages, employee’s discount on gadgets, etc
Cons
Hourly pay needs to be increased. Other than that, I’m pleased working here!
Enjoyed working there until schedule requirements were changed and you could lose your job if availability was not provided. To increase exposure and experience as a part time employee it was hard.
The benefits for health, 401k, etc are outstanding even at part time. The issue can be with too many employees and not enough opportunities to advance in role.
At first I enjoyed my job but the longer I stayed there, the more I felt like the store had cliques and was very cut throat. The managers would make everyone feel as if they had to walk on eggshells since they would constantly have attitudes or refuse to provide proper training.
Pros
Pay was decent, nice break room, one hour lunches
Cons
Managers are super condescending
Any customer service job is stressful. Apple gives you ample resources to help resolve technical issues. The management and teams are very supportive and helpful. Easy advancement and bonuses if you do your job well.
Pros
Great benefits, opportunities for advancement, awesome program for college students, good pay
Cons
Might end up working an hour or two past your shift if you get a hard call at end of shift, stressful
OverallMy experience working at Apple was great. Loved being there. Management was encouraging and understanding. Training was adequate and there was a large knowledge base of information when you did not know the answer.
  1. Employee reviews