Apple
Coronavirus update
Information from Apple:

Apple Employee Reviews

Showing all 9,764 reviews
Decent job. Easy and pays nicely for what you’re doing. Management is alright, can sometimes be understaffed which is frustrating. Benefits are very good. Not secure job though
Benefits
Cons
Job Security
You could have the warmest personality on your calls and give perfect tech support advice, but if the customer gives you a bad survey, even if it is over a company policy that you have zero control over, it’s all your fault and can be fired. The surveys need to go. It is constant turnover because of them. Your team lead will listen to the call and even tell you it is a perfect call and you did nothing wrong.
Pros
No commute
Cons
High turnover because of surveys, Unable to battle surveys
I have a great time at work every day. It was a lovely bright day each day. I wanted to leap out of bed to sell iphones. Apple taught me so much about selling, it was unbelievable. I now have a fantastic job.
Work life balance company. People are nice and helpful. Good employee support and great benefits to family. No commission but nice salary. Jobs duties may change due to business plan.
Advancement was fair but communication regarding policy changes was lacking. Holiday time was the worst but the overtime and double time was always nice!
Apple is okay , growth is slow , people been there for 10years trying to be a manager but they hire from outside. Can let you go and push sales even though there isn’t any commission. Hours fluctuate so you can work 18 and can’t get anymore or 30 when they short staff. No set schedules .
The best part of the job was my coworkers. Apple hires really cool, fun, creative people. The pay was pretty good, but Apple stores are constantly busy, so you earn it. Can be a fun place to work, but as any customer service job, you have to deal with a jerk customer every now and again.
Loved working for Apple. I learned a lot about technology and customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new customers. The workplace culture is awesome.
Great company. You learn a lot. Culture is one of the best. I meet people from all over the world. Everyone is extremely talented. Cannot say anything bad.
Working in any retail can be challenging, and with Apple there’s the added high expectation from customers. I have found that as long as you stay positive you’ll have a good time.
Management tend to be focused on keeping staff happy and there is room to sell the correct thing to customers, not upselling.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apple?
I worked as a At Home Advisor for Apple Support for the College Program. Overall customer support role, can be difficult if you do not have prior technical experience. Position is completely remote and as well as training was also remote. Apple is a great company to work for and they truly care for their employees, company culture and coworkers were great. The pay and benefits are awesome for a part time position.

One of my biggest dislikes of the job is the angry and rude customers, as a T1 advisor you are the first person of contact and you'll be put through some of the worst customers. Also the job can be very draining, exhausting, and so repetitive with calls. The only thing that kept me motivated to stay was the pay, other than that the customers can be horrible to put up with. I love Apple, I just personally don't like the Apple Support position.
Pros
High hourly pay, Benefits for PT workers, Pto, Discount
Cons
Rude customers, can be more on technical at times
The pay is good but not great. They pay you for what you do. The work is very stressful and doesn't allow you to breathe. They focus on stats and customer feedback. Even if it's out of you control, it will ALWAYS be your fault. If you care about your mental health, look elsewhere!
Pros
Pay. That's it.
Cons
stress and most customers
・仕事内容の割に時給が低い
・スキルが高い人たちがいる部署に転送しても何かと理由をつけられて拒否されることがある
Very cleanly, organized, and productive company. Leads the world in customer service. Cares for the well-being and emotional and physical state of all employers.
Pros
Good benefits and care for employees
Cons
Very busy
Tough to maintain balance between your work and Personal life over facilities is good a very reputed company a brand must decoram is important in between customer and company 10 hours of duty can go long
Pros
Faclities
Cons
Long time
Loved working for this company and was tough to leave but wanted a new challenge. Learned many different skills that can be applied professionally and personally
Great place to work, management is very encouraging and help you grow, safe and clean environment, not so good for someone who doesn’t feel confortable selling-offering products or services.
Pros
Salary, benefits and fair human treatment
Cons
Schedule, availability, life-work valance
I was an at home advisor and it was amazing! I loved working from home and my supervisor was great. All you had to do was answer phone calls, which wasn't too bad at all. As long as you work hard, they'll easily promote you.
Pros
Working at home
Cons
None!
The work culture is very toxic. Management has too much power over employees and hoard information and abuse power. They keep employees in constant state of fear and uncertainty. Most employees are busy all the time without learning anything at all and the company does not care about you as a person or your time and you are constantly reminded that if you do not like it, feel free to leave and there are thousands in line to fill that position.
Pros
Brand name
Cons
Toxic work culture
One has to be lucky to have a good caring manager for your work-life balance and job security. There is no job security if any employee comes under a group where there are lot of management changes happen.
Pros
employee discounts on products
Cons
Fast changing managments.
het is mooi om daar te werken
Ik zou er zo weer willen werken
Pros
goed de mensen