Apple
Coronavirus update
Information from Apple:

Apple Employee Reviews in Cork

Cork155 reviews
Decent job. Easy and pays nicely for what you’re doing. Management is alright, can sometimes be understaffed which is frustrating. Benefits are very good. Not secure job though
Benefits
Cons
Job Security
I was working from home so I wouldn't have workplace culture.The management team was excellent also the trainer since day 1 they made us feel that we already belong which for me is very essential the sense that you belong, you are part of a team with different types of background, they made you feel that you actually matter and nobody is better than any one. The hardest part of the job was the hours in my opinion. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to help all the Customers and they the customers were very satisfied with your work and input that you do.
Plein d'avantage, bonne première expérience, mais beaucoup trop grand et compétitif pour pouvoir se demarquer
Nice Place to work but no permanent contract is a big minus, Some people have to work hard there, I had lucky I insect monitors the whole day. Ith easy and comfortable work
I was hired by apple and moved to Ireland with the possibility to become a Team Leader / Team Manager within one year do to my previous experience. How ever after my relocation and start at Apple i was told that the policies changed and i would not be eligible to move up to an TM so fast and i have to move step by step which will take at least 2 - 3 years. It seams a common practice at Apple to promise anything and everything to get people to move to Ireland and work here. Sadly many other employees are treated the same way and leaving again within the first year.
Pros
Great Facilities, low priced excellent Lunch, Gym, free parking
Cons
Dishonesty, poor people management high turnover of employees, disinterest in the future of employees
Apple è un'azienda multinazionale con grandi opportunità di apprendimento e crescita professionale.
L'ambiente multiculturale rende il lavoro stimolante e umanamente interessante. Le performance sono raggiungibili senza bisogno di straordinari e il clima disteso favorisce la facilità del raggiungimento degli obiettivi.

Il manager è sempre disponibile ad aiutare i dipendenti e ad accrescere le loro performance.
Pros
Mensa e palestra aziendale
You can learn a lot and contact other departments in career days that the company set up for all employees
Great benefits

Learn about the biggest company in the world
Challenging workplace, good salary, very good benefits. Management helpful with the willing to help the employees to feel at ease in the working place. Possibility of growth.
From day 1 my experience of working with Apple has been extremely positive.
Management are very accommodating and work hours are flexible to suit employees needs.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apple?
Challenging work. Plenty of opportunities to apply accumulated knowledge and experience.
Management tasks shared with outside HR contractor, occasionally causing conflict of interest.
Pros
Young, intelligent colleagues, eager to develop and advance.
Cons
Lack of job security, no channels for expressing creative ideas.
WORKED on a 3 x 12cycle shift. A general operativeon a production line working in accordance to a strict safe operating procedure .Good manufacturing practices ,attention to detail, team player, ISO regulations, Health and Safety.
Pros
job appreciation
Cons
career advancement
Apple is a really good company who allows people to give their opinions. Good working day period. Good management and benefits. Good company in the overall.
Work for an organisation like Apple INC is the best experience ever that I would recommend any one with the willing to have a strong training.Great...
The job is so stressful, and the management are not fair with people. The discount they give to the employees was good. The money should have been 3K more at that time. I liked the fact that they have a health cover and the fact that they pay for the family of the employee when he dies during his employment.
great facilities, restaurants, gym etc
can do well with right manager, some are great, some are controlling and difficult to work for

can be difficult to get permanent contract
Pros
fantastic facilities - restaurants, gym its
Cons
work life depends on your manager who are often pretty poor
You don't work for Apple, you LIVE for Apple. That should be the company motto. A bully boy culture from the top down, and most are victims. Evolved very fast from a great environment to one where you felt less and less part of a company and more like part of a cult. However, its evident that plenty of people buy into that.
Pros
Salary
Cons
culture
Aside the long hours not too bad of a job considering the time it allows one to have free every other week.
Asides most positions in production being very repetitive it can be interesting in areas like rework.
Cons
Temporary and very little notice period when ending contract.
As I'm sure most of you know, you are just a number on a page to these big companies until you reach for higher positions. Just a friendly word of advice!
management is an absolute joke, all they know how to do is to tell you what your numbers are and they think they are doing a great job by micromanaging people, and they will harass you about spending 1 minute (yes 1 minute) over the course of a month too long in break. Managers are incompetent, and all career advancements are all based on your numbers and personal favourites .....it is completely irrelevant if you are actually good at your job or not, and the people who gets promoted are all the bad eggs
Pros
Cons
Idiot managers
No comment yet, because I'm still working in this company, I think it's not ethic to talk about your current employer. I think the most important thing is "depends on what department you are in", you can't say all bad or all good.
Ability to learn new things.
Good management style.

No job security.

Brilliant benefits.

Excellent workplace culture.

Job was not too challenging.

Learned SAP which is very useful
Pros
Different cultures
Cons
No job security