Apple

Apple Employee Reviews in Limerick

Life with Apple is stressful but interesting. There is plenty of opportunity to move up the chain in Apple so you can challenge yourself or stay right where you are, there's no pressure
Pros
work from home
Cons
serious micro management problem
great company, hope to work with them in the future. They were considerate to my university schedule and gave me many opportunities to grow and to learn.
As an AppleCare Technical Advisor, my role is to support customer with issues both software and hardware they experience with iPhones, iPads, iPods, Watch, Beats, iMac, MacBook Air & Pro, and Apple Tv. I use probing skills (acknowledge, align, assurance) to identify the root of their issues and detailed troubleshooting to help resolve.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Stuck at home
At Home Advisor- 1 Year College Programme Contract Customers’ first point of contact, I have being the friendly voice of Apple, answering questions about Apple's products and services and providing world-class customer service, troubleshooting and technical support.I have used my technical expertise, creativity and passion to meet customer's needs — reminding them that behind our great products are amazing people.
Loved Apple but working from home was just not for me. Lots of amazing benefits and the management is fantastic. If you applying for an AHA at home job just be sure you don't mind not leaving your house that much. But if your someone that can handle or balance this this job and Company is amazing.
Pros
Fantastic Benefits
Cons
Working from Home not for me
I was blessed with the best manager apple could offer and because of this it made my time for the company very enjoyable. I logged in on a personal network from home and I would take phone calls from customers with technical issues with there iPhones, iPods or iPads. The work was not hard but did get very boring. as you worked alone it was very difficult to obtain any help when urgently needed.
Pros
great benefits and frequent free gifts
Cons
long hours, boring work and mandatory overtime. also you worked alone form home and help was hard to come by.