Apple

Apple Employee Reviews for Associate General Counsel

Associate General Counsel15 reviews
Ireland15 reviews
Amazing
It was a big pleasure work with them. Good staff, structure, parking, atmosphere, i have sure that some day if i have an opportunity, i'll return work there.
Terrible place to work
If u think u will learn any useful skills then u are wrong.

Things here only got worse over the time and the management logic stays on par with that of a toddler

People there are false - especially management and supervisors - they will only want to speed u up to get their bonuses right.

Some people willing to work faster because of line down times just to keep on with target - down time due to technical problems non related with line workers

Others are willing to work faster just to finish 15 minutes earlier without caring about the others.

Long tests to get there but once u r in u realise that a lot of people cant speak English not to mention writing.
apple computers
WORKED on a 3 x 12cycle shift. A general operativeon a production line working in accordance to a strict safe operating procedure .Good manufacturing practices ,attention to detail, team player, ISO regulations, Health and Safety.
Pros
job appreciation
Cons
career advancement
Fun place, but too repetitive
Aside the long hours not too bad of a job considering the time it allows one to have free every other week.
Asides most positions in production being very repetitive it can be interesting in areas like rework.
Cons
Temporary and very little notice period when ending contract.
Nice and respectful place
This is a nice and respectful company to work for. Always looks after you to there best of their abilities. Would work for them again. Miss the place too.
Pros
Good hours
fun place to work
Apple was a very interesting place to work. I met lots of new people, learned what it is like to work in a business environment, i really enjoyed working there.
Productive and Energetic
While working for Apple my shift was three days a week working twelve hours a day. A normal day would consist of a morning meeting with our supervisor to talk about our targets and goals for the day ahead. Supervisor's were easy to contact incase of an emergency or if a situation occurred. Majority of the day I worked as part of a team running machines on the factory floor that would put Imacs together. Other times throughout the day I worked on my own to speed up the process of the Imacs being ready to get tested.
Not bad
The work started at 8:00 finishing at 16:30. Working quickly cool you can settle in. People very nice, I learned to work on the production line as well as working on individual position.
Pros
If you work overtime, you can earn well
Cons
There is no fixed contracts
Active and fun place
Part of a team on the line assembling components for monitors, i learned how to be part of a team in a huge multi-national company and gained confidence as i had only completed school, worked with some lovely people there, i don't remember anything being hard about the job and the most enjoyable was being kept busy
A very positive workplace.
A very productive and positive workplace. Comaraderie between co-workers and also with management was very relaxed and supportive, while being a highly pressurised and goal driven environment.
Ok Company.
Company Based in Hollyhill Cork
Working on Latest Apple Products

12 hours shift Work Changes every Month

5 Lines in Operatation Plus a Servers Line.
As above
As above. One of the things that I do not like about that place is ,
you can only work for 23 months as temporary worker and in the mean time you can be layed off any time with no weeks notice.
Apple Computer
Line meeting to organise what amt. had to be produced for that day.
Learned to use all types of machinery,computers,

Management treated you well and respectfully, they didnt treat the g.o.'s as lesser than themselves, it was very much an equal setting place were you could go to the supervisor with any issues either good or bad and would be treated fairly.

I am still great friends with ex co-workers from Apple up to today, While we worked hard, we always had fun while doing it.

great place to work,

I missed working there but redundancy was offered then and I had a young son at the time and I was missing out on so much of his early years that I felt at the time I would prefer to dedicate my time to raising him and took that opportunity of redundancy to do this.
Pros
flexabile working hours, fun to work there, lifetime friendships made
Cons
productive and a good work enviournment
be ready at my station by eight a.m ,try hard to hit targets for each hour. ten a.m go for breakfast back to work for ten twenty a.m work away until one for lunch back to work at one twenty five until half past three short break back to work at quarter to four untill half five another break until ten to six and finish up at eight p.m

the management of the company speaks for itself at the highest order.

the co-workers i interact with are very friendly and make it a good work enviournment.

the hardest part of the job would have to be the amount of standing i endure during the twelve hour shifts but its doable.

the most enjoyable part is having general banter with co-workers and that satisfying feeling of hitting targets when you know you done a good job.
Pros
the breaks are handy enough they break up the day nicely
Cons
the twelve hour shifts sometimes seem unbearable
very enjoyable place to work great team work between staff and management.
start at 8am work hard all day to reach your target numbers. I was trained in all areas of the floor regarding operating the machines. Management were very easy to get on with once your work was done properly. Co workers were great got on well with everyone great team work. Reaching the targets and pushing yourself to reach these targets. The way the workers got on together and great team work.
Pros
overtime
Cons
long days