Apple
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Apple:

Apple Employee Reviews for Client Advisor in Cork

Good company and good company with advantages and equality. Company respectful and nice colleagues but you should prove your hard work as well. Managers are ok to listen after your requests all the time and available.
I was working from home so I wouldn't have workplace culture.The management team was excellent also the trainer since day 1 they made us feel that we already belong which for me is very essential the sense that you belong, you are part of a team with different types of background, they made you feel that you actually matter and nobody is better than any one. The hardest part of the job was the hours in my opinion. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to help all the Customers and they the customers were very satisfied with your work and input that you do.
phone and emails requested from customers. Unable to leave yuor seat without Supervisors permission outside of break time, not even for the bathroom. Best part of the job was meeting the customer's expectations.
Pros
Discounts on Apple products
Cons
Treated like children
Working at Customer relations at Apple means that you are an escalation point to other departments within Apple.Every day I get customers transferred to me, on the phone, who have had a more or less bad experience in regards to our products or with our company in general.I make decisions on a case-by-case basis as no situation is identical to any other.I make decisions regarding warranty exceptions. I also escalate internally for repair refunds and repair issues.I reach out to various Apple service partners and resellers in order to work for resolutions to customer problems.I have learned to become assertive, to take own initiatives and to see every situation from several points of views. I represent a well known company and must adhere to company values, but at the same time I always look for the customer's best interest.I respect my management and have always felt that they listen to the employees.In my department we work in teams, and we all share our knowledge and help each other when needed.Because such a wide variety of issues can end up in my department, I can not always provide the customers with the resolution they want. The hardest part of my job is to deny a customer their request, however reasonable or unreasonable the request might be. Because my job is to turn around a bad experience, it is crucial for me to gain an agreement of the resolution with the customer. That is not always possible.The most rewarding and enjoyable part of my job is to know when my decision has made a great impact on someone. It is to know that because of me someone has gained - more...
Pros
health benefits, social activities
Cons
limited holiday availability