Apple

Apple Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

At Home Advisor- 1 Year College Programme Contract Customers’ first point of contact, I have being the friendly voice of Apple, answering questions about Apple's products and services and providing world-class customer service, troubleshooting and technical support.I have used my technical expertise, creativity and passion to meet customer's needs — reminding them that behind our great products are amazing people.
I was hired by apple and moved to Ireland with the possibility to become a Team Leader / Team Manager within one year do to my previous experience. How ever after my relocation and start at Apple i was told that the policies changed and i would not be eligible to move up to an TM so fast and i have to move step by step which will take at least 2 - 3 years. It seams a common practice at Apple to promise anything and everything to get people to move to Ireland and work here. Sadly many other employees are treated the same way and leaving again within the first year.
Pros
Great Facilities, low priced excellent Lunch, Gym, free parking
Cons
Dishonesty, poor people management high turnover of employees, disinterest in the future of employees
innovative and positively challenging workplace, I learned the importance of attention to detail. My co-workers are great team players and amazing people. Management is very professional.
Pros
good canteen
Cons
no parking
Very poor management, benefits were fantastic and an experience full job. Co workers very friendly and very convenient working from home.
Employed as a customer service agent in. Cork. Like beinf chained to the phone and desk for ten hours. No breaks sometimes. Managers didn't listen. I come from the health service executive in cork for a job here and the HSE were bad enough useless idiots. A holes
Pros
leaving
Cons
everything
While working at home everything is timed down to the millisecond and it starts to feel like your trapped in your own house day in and day out
  1. Customer Service Representative