Apple
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Apple Employee Reviews for Home Solutions Advisor

Home Solutions Advisor6 reviews
Ireland6 reviews
Honestly the best job I've ever had, very respectful of their workers
Nothing but compliments to say about them, a company I'd love to work for again.

The salary was generous, the managers kind and understanding, a wonderful experience overall.
Worst micromanagement company
I was working from home for Apple and I had to quit after a few months, the manager was all day after us either on the chat or by email, they seem to sit down on their desk and look at what employees do every second, they make you feel like a criminal or that you are not doing your job at all times, in the end you feel paranoid even to go to the toilet in case they are trying to reach you at that moment. It was really hard to reach them for help or anything at all, I had problems with the Inter connection and they don’t have a specialised support , they send you some linkss with instructions and you must fix all issues yourself
Not a nice place to work
Monitored down to a tee, all your calls are being judged and reviewed by your manager, there is no trust built no matter how long you've been working there or how good your surveys are.
Good benefits but no room for improvement and terrible grading method
Extremely good benefits and good pay. Nice to work within a team of mobile workers, however there is never a real connection so you do constantly feel like you are working on your own.

Management are quite oblivious to everything except the overall score of each worker and do not really care for the advisors but only if their customers are appeased.
Pros
Benefits - Discounts
Cons
Management - Disconnected from Colleagues
Great
great company, hope to work with them in the future. They were considerate to my university schedule and gave me many opportunities to grow and to learn.
Not what I would say you would imaging very lonely working from home
Very hard to meed demands of APPLE , customers expect sun moon and stars and love feeding back even if you have done best for them. Not much scope for progression as there always seems to be a reason why your not suitable for the JOB ...Loads of ladder climbers in here only waiting to pounce and report you so they can be seen to shine ....hardest part of job customers never happy ....best part of job when your off calls ......loads of I LOVE APPLE employees ......Management ........very few I could say that are real people all Apple Brain washed ......
Pros
Wages good
Cons
Very Stressfull