Apple
Information from Apple:

Apple Employee Reviews for Production Associate

Production Associate3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews
Nice Job and People, A big minus because of the inability to work on a permanent basis, a great canteen. And people are treated pretty well. This is a good place for temporary work.
Pros
Nice chep canteen
I use to work 12 hours shifts 3 days sometimes we had normal 5 days work as well and I was working like a assembly line worker where I had to work hard,fast and do a High quality job.What was the most enjoyable it was that you was swapping stations on the line so you could do lots of different jobs and also there was lots of fun with nice people.
Pros
5 star gym and canteen
A typical day on the production line is repetitive, but there is enough to do to keep it interesting and I like to have a visible target on the board to work towards.
I learned the importance of quality control and gained more of an insight into interactions within a team.

I liked that the management of the team was clear, with clear communication channels and hands on management by supervisors.

The co-workers on the line I was on were very efficient as a team, meeting targets at least as well as more experienced lines within weeks of starting. Everyone got on very well which is conducive to an effective working environment.

The hardest part of the job was knowing the daily target was not going to be met if something went wrong on the line. I do not like not being in control and when a target becomes impossible to reach I get frustrated.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction when targets were met on time or early.
Pros
on site, good value canteen.
Cons
at the top of a big hill.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apple?