Apple

Apple Employee Reviews for Senior Technical Support

Senior Technical Support1 review
Ireland1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
You'll start the day on calls that could be a stretch of 30mins-3hrs. Varying breaks and other time off during the day makes it fair. Time management and self discipline are extremely important in this job.

Going into the role of technical support I already had a great interest in technology and a desire to help others. It's this common interest in both areas that makes the job much less stressful and complex than it might otherwise be. The combination of initial training, ongoing training, and the push to perform just makes you feel like Apple wants you to be the best you possibly could be without going over the edge.

It's not a job for everyone and you need to be in the right headspace to excel. The job was fairly tricky for the first few months but was quick to get to grips with. Experiencing both late and early shifts I would say it's somewhat easy to adapt to but this is very much on an individual basis. It will or won't work for you. No review can answer how you will adjust, that's up to you to discover.

In addition to the daily work you reap the benefits of working for the best technology company on the planet. Health & dental insurance, pension plan, stock options, and discounts across a range of products.

After my first year at Apple I really felt like I made the right move; thinking that I've become a better person because of where I work and what I do. Going on 5+ years in the job this still rings true with me.