Apple
Information from Apple:

Apple Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Team Leader2 reviews
Ireland2 reviews
Apple is an amazing company to work for. I can only recommend this organisation. The workload is important, but the good atmosphere helps you go out of your comfort zone and achieve your targets.
My experience at Apple was really good. When I accepted the job as Manager I was advised by a lot of people to refuse it but I still went with it. The training was full on but highly needed. Days are fully busy. To succeed at Apple you must be willing to work hard. If you're looking for a job that will pay the bills without pressure then it's not the place for you. If you're looking for a career, learning and developing yourself, if you're willing to put on the efforts to reach those goals then yes apple is the company that will facilitate the environment to do so.
It remains the best company I have ever worked for in so many levels. Exceptions are rarely made and the strict code of conduct is applied to everybody to remain fair on all employees which is way better and different from all other companies I have worked for in Ireland.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apple?