Apple
Information from Apple:

Apple Employee Reviews for Technical Advisor

Technical Advisor12 reviews
Ireland12 reviews
Nice company to work for. Management were excellent. The calls did get very stressful for me and it didn't take long, probably was a fault on my part as I tend to take calls very personally. The calls can go on for quite some time but you don't take a vast number of calls a day. Also you have the possibility to work from home, it didn't suit me very well. Overall fabulous company to work for. Highly recommended.
Pros
Benefits, working from home
Cons
Calls can get stressful
Spent 9 months as a technical advisor for iOS devices. Good experience for dealing with customers issues. Strictly adhered to metrics, warnings given if metrics slipped.
Gute Teamarbeit, freundliches Klima, hilfsbereite Arbeitskollegen und Vorgesetzte.
easy going management
learned to be punctual and hard working

approachable staff

relating to every customer was challenging at times and meeting some targets
Pros
plenty bonuses
Cons
As an AppleCare Technical Advisor, my role is to support customer with issues both software and hardware they experience with iPhones, iPads, iPods, Watch, Beats, iMac, MacBook Air & Pro, and Apple Tv.
I use probing skills (acknowledge, align, assurance) to identify the root of their issues and detailed troubleshooting to help resolve.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Stuck at home
It's a big corporation so it's typical as most. Management in my experience is poor. There are so many levels of management that responsibilities just trickle down and if you're on the front-line you get the words off a person in management a few levels above you.

Wage and benefits are decent. Operates on shift work on 3 month rotations so you can say goodbye to social life as planning things come second to the job.
Pros
benefits, progression within company if you want a manager role
Cons
shift work, no down time, strict schedule to follow, isolated
Top Company with hunger to innovate and push boundaries, Fun Filled place to work, Work is simple focused on the Goal and its a company which brings the best in person.
A typical day would consist of solving Customer problems over the phone. Customers I would speak to would all have different problems so the challenge was to solve those problems and make sure the customer had a great experience
Malheureusement pour une entreprise comme Apple, il est impossible de s'y développer en tant qu'être humain et social. Si vous êtes loin de votre famille ou avez une santé fragile, peu importe, vous travaillerez jusqu'à l'incapacité totale.
Il y a très peu d'empathie de la part du management en ce qui concerne l'individualité des employés à ce sujet.
Pros
Avantages sociaux et médicaux sur le site
Cons
Peu de flexibilité au niveau des congés et congés-maladie inexistants
Everyone I worked with was a dream. I would have preferred an office environment instead of working from home but still could not complain.
The company has a very strong internal culture and networking system that requires the employee to embrace in order to succeed.

Middle management is not usually aligned with the core principles though.
Pros
good salary
Cons
exclusive
Suche Erfahrungen in anderen Bereichen. Eine gute Erfahrung in einem modernen Umfeld.