Apple

Apple Employee Reviews for Technical Support Advisor

The Day you arrive -You have to be on time to pickup the calls -You have to provide a fantastic customer service satisfaction to the customer and also respect the SLA . -The metrics of sea is vital _Training development every two weeks and meeting with your manager in a team every week to discuss about the improvement and dissatisfaction happen . Training and test on the new services has been released and new procedure .
Talent doesn't come by easily and inexpensively. The company would rather hire cheaper labour than invest in talent, experience and knowledge that could advance the company. Not the best strategy, if all they think of is how to save on labour...
I enjoy the role and the team that I worked with, No one day is the same. lots of ways to improve while working there - courses that can further careers and knowledge plus Apple gifts
Pros
Apple motivates in different ways
Cons
Working from home takes a toll
i learned how to get along with multiple different styles of management, since my manager seemed to change every month. the training prepares you a bit for everyday life, however, most knowledge is what you acquire yourself on the job.
Cons
lack
Excellent training. Work from home is difficult. Isolating but also rewarding. Lots of benefits and great discounts also.
Pros
tonnes of benefits
Cons
work from home is isolating
In the Heart of the IFSC in Dublin ( now the Spencer Hotel ) This bustling epicentre of hospitality amid a busy financial services district. Lots of friendly staff and interesting clients
Pros
Nice area
Cons
Hotel
Loved Apple but working from home was just not for me. Lots of amazing benefits and the management is fantastic. If you applying for an AHA at home job just be sure you don't mind not leaving your house that much. But if your someone that can handle or balance this this job and Company is amazing.
Pros
Fantastic Benefits
Cons
Working from Home not for me
I was blessed with the best manager apple could offer and because of this it made my time for the company very enjoyable. I logged in on a personal network from home and I would take phone calls from customers with technical issues with there iPhones, iPods or iPads. The work was not hard but did get very boring. as you worked alone it was very difficult to obtain any help when urgently needed.
Pros
great benefits and frequent free gifts
Cons
long hours, boring work and mandatory overtime. also you worked alone form home and help was hard to come by.
  1. Technical Support Advisor