Apple
Apple Employee Review

Demanding but very rewarding

30 May 2020
You'll start the day on calls that could be a stretch of 30mins-3hrs. Varying breaks and other time off during the day makes it fair. Time management and self discipline are extremely important in this job.

Going into the role of technical support I already had a great interest in technology and a desire to help others. It's this common interest in both areas that makes the job much less stressful and complex than it might otherwise be. The combination of initial training, ongoing training, and the push to perform just makes you feel like Apple wants you to be the best you possibly could be without going over the edge.

It's not a job for everyone and you need to be in the right headspace to excel. The job was fairly tricky for the first few months but was quick to get to grips with. Experiencing both late and early shifts I would say it's somewhat easy to adapt to but this is very much on an individual basis. It will or won't work for you. No review can answer how you will adjust, that's up to you to discover.

In addition to the daily work you reap the benefits of working for the best technology company on the planet. Health & dental insurance, pension plan, stock options, and discounts across a range of products.

After my first year at Apple I really felt like I made the right move; thinking that I've become a better person because of where I work and what I do. Going on 5+ years in the job this still rings true with me.
12 July 2019
Same location
Technical support agent (Current Employee) - Waterford
Work life balance at Apple is tough but manageable. Make sure you have a separate working environment where you can close the door and step away from. The salary at Apple is very good, not quite great for the pressure of day to day calls in my opinion but is a good starting point. Benefits are great with discounts internally and externally (hotels, in stores online etc) as well as health and dental insurance provided. Job security is a given with such a large and thriving company but advancement is slow as the company has plateaued (July 2019). Management is good at Apple provided you are not passed pillar to post between different managers. Job culture is good but could be a lot better for AHA's as we are not really thought of (out of sight out of mind). Some advisors have set up their own social clubs and get very involved with volunteering in their area.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Shift work
18 June 2020
lavorare in apple e' una esperienza umana oltre che lavorativa, l 'ambiente di lavoro e' rilassante ed i managers sono molto disponibili a farti crescere professionalmente l unico lato negativo e' che si e' giudicati dal cliente che deve votarti a seguito di un sondaggio e' tutto cio' spesso non corrisponde alle reali qualita' di chi ci lavora
7 June 2020
Es una empresa donde es fácil desarrollarse y tener un buen salario.