Apple
Apple Employee Review

Apple Computer

18 September 2014
Line meeting to organise what amt. had to be produced for that day.
Learned to use all types of machinery,computers,

Management treated you well and respectfully, they didnt treat the g.o.'s as lesser than themselves, it was very much an equal setting place were you could go to the supervisor with any issues either good or bad and would be treated fairly.

I am still great friends with ex co-workers from Apple up to today, While we worked hard, we always had fun while doing it.

great place to work,

I missed working there but redundancy was offered then and I had a young son at the time and I was missing out on so much of his early years that I felt at the time I would prefer to dedicate my time to raising him and took that opportunity of redundancy to do this.
Pros
flexabile working hours, fun to work there, lifetime friendships made
Cons
4 March 2020
Same role
If u think u will learn any useful skills then u are wrong.

Things here only got worse over the time and the management logic stays on par with that of a toddler

People there are false - especially management and supervisors - they will only want to speed u up to get their bonuses right.

Some people willing to work faster because of line down times just to keep on with target - down time due to technical problems non related with line workers

Others are willing to work faster just to finish 15 minutes earlier without caring about the others.

Long tests to get there but once u r in u realise that a lot of people cant speak English not to mention writing.
23 July 2019
Same roleSame location
It was a big pleasure work with them. Good staff, structure, parking, atmosphere, i have sure that some day if i have an opportunity, i'll return work there.
18 June 2020
lavorare in apple e' una esperienza umana oltre che lavorativa, l 'ambiente di lavoro e' rilassante ed i managers sono molto disponibili a farti crescere professionalmente l unico lato negativo e' che si e' giudicati dal cliente che deve votarti a seguito di un sondaggio e' tutto cio' spesso non corrisponde alle reali qualita' di chi ci lavora