Apple

Apple Employee Reviews

Enjoy the benefits (health, life assurance, pension plan etc.) and product discounts. Management take employee feedback seriously. Even though I work from home I do feel connected to the company.
Bad management, poor safe working involvement. The company treat people as number. Holidays and business request keep weeks to be approved. Poor experience
Pros
better job around
Cons
better job around
Talent doesn't come by easily and inexpensively. The company would rather hire cheaper labour than invest in talent, experience and knowledge that could advance the company. Not the best strategy, if all they think of is how to save on labour...
Nothing but compliments to say about them, a company I'd love to work for again. The salary was generous, the managers kind and understanding, a wonderful experience overall.
es un trabajo de monos, te dicen lo que tienes que decir, que palabras usar, como usarlas, vamos que puedes dejar tu cerebro en casa. Controlan todos tus descansos, hasta los minutos que vas al baño, hasta llegando a recibir emails de tu manager diciendo que has estado 4 minutos en baño :S
I enjoy the role and the team that I worked with, No one day is the same. lots of ways to improve while working there - courses that can further careers and knowledge plus Apple gifts
Pros
Apple motivates in different ways
Cons
Working from home takes a toll
Great company, nice people and good management. Environment excellent, great chance to grow. I hope one day to be back and rejoin this amazing company
Great Place to work lots of opportunities and one of the best places that I have worked in so far great location, building, opportunities and equipment are fanstastic
Cons
I was working from home so I wouldn't have workplace culture.The management team was excellent also the trainer since day 1 they made us feel that we already belong which for me is very essential the sense that you belong, you are part of a team with different types of background, they made you feel that you actually matter and nobody is better than any one. The hardest part of the job was the hours in my opinion. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to help all the Customers and they the customers were very satisfied with your work and input that you do.
Bonne entreprise avec culture très forte Atmosphère de travail agréable Difficulté pour évoluer Management assez intrusif
Pros
Bonne cantine, goodies offerts, bonne mutuelle
Cons
Management stressant, taches rébarbatives
Plein d'avantage, bonne première expérience, mais beaucoup trop grand et compétitif pour pouvoir se demarquer
Nice Place to work but no permanent contract is a big minus, Some people have to work hard there, I had lucky I insect monitors the whole day. Ith easy and comfortable work
great company, hope to work with them in the future. They were considerate to my university schedule and gave me many opportunities to grow and to learn.
I was hired by apple and moved to Ireland with the possibility to become a Team Leader / Team Manager within one year do to my previous experience. How ever after my relocation and start at Apple i was told that the policies changed and i would not be eligible to move up to an TM so fast and i have to move step by step which will take at least 2 - 3 years. It seams a common practice at Apple to promise anything and everything to get people to move to Ireland and work here. Sadly many other employees are treated the same way and leaving again within the first year.
Pros
Great Facilities, low priced excellent Lunch, Gym, free parking
Cons
Dishonesty, poor people management high turnover of employees, disinterest in the future of employees
Apple è un'azienda multinazionale con grandi opportunità di apprendimento e crescita professionale. L'ambiente multiculturale rende il lavoro stimolante e umanamente interessante. Le performance sono raggiungibili senza bisogno di straordinari e il clima disteso favorisce la facilità del raggiungimento degli obiettivi. Il manager è sempre disponibile ad aiutare i dipendenti e ad accrescere le loro performance.
Pros
Mensa e palestra aziendale
bon relationnel avec la hierarchie, beaucoup d'avantages
You can learn a lot and contact other departments in career days that the company set up for all employees Great benefits Learn about the biggest company in the world
Apple respecte ces employés, proposent des activités et les locaux sont magnifiques
Apple is an amazing company to work for. I can only recommend this organisation. The workload is important, but the good atmosphere helps you go out of your comfort zone and achieve your targets.
Challenging workplace, good salary, very good benefits. Management helpful with the willing to help the employees to feel at ease in the working place. Possibility of growth.
From day 1 my experience of working with Apple has been extremely positive. Management are very accommodating and work hours are flexible to suit employees needs.
  1. Employee reviews