Apple
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Apple Employee Reviews

Ireland210 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
The land of opportunity, amazing environment. Learning on the fly and supportive management. All ages and up to 43 different languages spoken there. Amazing social, health and well-being
Apple Great Place to work
Great Place to work lots of opportunities and one of the best places that I have worked in so far great location, building, opportunities and equipment are fanstastic
Working from Home
I was working from home so I wouldn't have workplace culture.The management team was excellent also the trainer since day 1 they made us feel that we already belong which for me is very essential the sense that you belong, you are part of a team with different types of background, they made you feel that you actually matter and nobody is better than any one. The hardest part of the job was the hours in my opinion. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to help all the Customers and they the customers were very satisfied with your work and input that you do.
Bonne entreprise
Bonne entreprise avec culture très forte
Atmosphère de travail agréable

Difficulté pour évoluer

Management assez intrusif
Pros
Bonne cantine, goodies offerts, bonne mutuelle
Cons
Management stressant, taches rébarbatives
Trés belle expérience
Plein d'avantage, bonne première expérience, mais beaucoup trop grand et compétitif pour pouvoir se demarquer
Nice Place to work
Nice Place to work but no permanent contract is a big minus, Some people have to work hard there, I had lucky I insect monitors the whole day. Ith easy and comfortable work
Great
great company, hope to work with them in the future. They were considerate to my university schedule and gave me many opportunities to grow and to learn.
Disappointing
I was hired by apple and moved to Ireland with the possibility to become a Team Leader / Team Manager within one year do to my previous experience. How ever after my relocation and start at Apple i was told that the policies changed and i would not be eligible to move up to an TM so fast and i have to move step by step which will take at least 2 - 3 years. It seams a common practice at Apple to promise anything and everything to get people to move to Ireland and work here. Sadly many other employees are treated the same way and leaving again within the first year.
Pros
Great Facilities, low priced excellent Lunch, Gym, free parking
Cons
Dishonesty, poor people management high turnover of employees, disinterest in the future of employees
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apple?
ambiente internazionale coinvolgente
Apple è un'azienda multinazionale con grandi opportunità di apprendimento e crescita professionale.
L'ambiente multiculturale rende il lavoro stimolante e umanamente interessante. Le performance sono raggiungibili senza bisogno di straordinari e il clima disteso favorisce la facilità del raggiungimento degli obiettivi.

Il manager è sempre disponibile ad aiutare i dipendenti e ad accrescere le loro performance.
Pros
Mensa e palestra aziendale
Equipe agreable
bon relationnel avec la hierarchie, beaucoup d'avantages
Great experience
You can learn a lot and contact other departments in career days that the company set up for all employees
Great benefits

Learn about the biggest company in the world
Environnement au travail
Apple respecte ces employés, proposent des activités et les locaux sont magnifiques
Great company to work for
Apple is an amazing company to work for. I can only recommend this organisation. The workload is important, but the good atmosphere helps you go out of your comfort zone and achieve your targets.
Challenging workplace
Challenging workplace, good salary, very good benefits. Management helpful with the willing to help the employees to feel at ease in the working place. Possibility of growth.
Excellent working environment
From day 1 my experience of working with Apple has been extremely positive.
Management are very accommodating and work hours are flexible to suit employees needs.
Fun and exciting work
Challenging work. Plenty of opportunities to apply accumulated knowledge and experience.
Management tasks shared with outside HR contractor, occasionally causing conflict of interest.
Pros
Young, intelligent colleagues, eager to develop and advance.
Cons
Lack of job security, no channels for expressing creative ideas.
apple computers
WORKED on a 3 x 12cycle shift. A general operativeon a production line working in accordance to a strict safe operating procedure .Good manufacturing practices ,attention to detail, team player, ISO regulations, Health and Safety.
Pros
job appreciation
Cons
career advancement
Challenging work for solitary people
Job work and life balance determined by each individual's capabilities. It is possible to really get the all of it.
Salary is ok but not rewarding, other position with less stress or responsibilities have actually a better pay.

No right management, some teams even have manager that doesn't speak their language. No teamwork nor effort to build up a solid relationship.

Lonely work at home, do not expect any support from Apple. The managers will augment their stats expectation greatly after probation period and will not give any support to obtain such results.

Long and painful advancement internally in Apple...
Good company
Apple is a really good company who allows people to give their opinions. Good working day period. Good management and benefits. Good company in the overall.
IOS technical support
Work for an organisation like Apple INC is the best experience ever that I would recommend any one with the willing to have a strong training.Great...
Responsible for the efficient execution of product allocation in each route to market for the Mac line of business for Apple in the EMEIA region. A root cause analysis was performed on any missed weekly attainment and the head of Apple Operations was provided with an in-depth analysis if weekly attainment was below 95%.